Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Just advice for newbies , do all quest like in quest log, or you can have bug with unfinished quests. So much bugs thought...
Only quest i have is collect cards. cannot locate any more than 1 card. I have part 2 of the amulet but no quest available.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Only quest i have is collect cards. cannot locate any more than 1 card. I have part 2 of the amulet but no quest available.
You need to collect everything. 4 treasures with shovel (you will recieve map if you search. shovel is near central building. also puzzle with tombs on the map to the right(first to from up left to right and save each time and try) after you complete everything go to first commander in center map and talk to her(save before it). i right now have only 3 cards myself after saved 2 commanders.

could u tell me where is this place? Cause i couldn't find it.
It is the end of current version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nelix171

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
You need to collect everything. 4 treasures with shovel (you will recieve map if you search. shovel is near central building. also puzzle with tombs on the map to the right(first to from up left to right and save each time and try) after you complete everything go to first commander in center map and talk to her(save before it). i right now have only 3 cards myself after saved 2 commanders.
I've found the map and got the 4 treasures, gone to the cemetery and clicked all the headstones in the right order, what next?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I've found the map and got the 4 treasures, gone to the cemetery and clicked all the headstones in the right order, what next?
go inside the cemetery building(save your game). there when prompted run around in upper right corner of the map(around to the left , up, and right). choose. sex or bonus to the health(your choice). and go to central map and talk to captain(save before it) you don't need to fight her.

001ty001

Nov 13, 2020
I need instructions for healers quest, How can I get 3 ksals while there are only 2
detention rooms

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I need instructions for healers quest, How can I get 3 ksals while there are only 2
detention rooms
For the Healers, it will be the Satyrs. And you will have to bring them to him one at a time. So capture one, then tame, and then bring the healer to him one at a time.

Reactions: 001ty001

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
after you complete everything go to first commander in centre map and talk to her(save before it). i right now have only 3 cards myself after saved 2 commanders.
Where is this? ^
I only have access to these locations \/
Map page with tents and dig for treasures <--> Start location <--> Cemetery and crypt area

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Please help.

1- I don't understand what he wants/suggests:

Capture.JPG

2 - How to progress in this mansion? (I did the Arachne quest already)

Capture2.JPG

Thanks!

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
OK, great. got through the crypt and collected the amulet. gone into "castle" on start location. had a blowjob with the gal and used teleporter. having difficulty with these bloody ksals now. Don't think I've met any commanders yet though.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Where is this? ^
I only have access to these locations \/
Map page with tents and dig for treasures <--> Start location <--> Cemetery and crypt area
shovel in central map tp the left near building(only seen after you proceed in quest), cemetery and crypt to recieve amulet part, with shovel on left map get 2nd part amulet, there is place with magic circle to combine amulet and after this on central map go to first captain but save game first you only need talk to her( she can kill you if you choose wrong). teleport and go to village to the mayor.

Ehsan021

Dec 15, 2020
After i defeat zombie girl and go to the red circle it says the game starts now and it just go back to the front page of game is this the hole game or what?

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Anyone with a full save?
Mine is full of issues with uncompleted quests even though they're completed. Also I can't find the orphanage, quest log says it's in the capital(?).

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone with a full save?
Mine is full of issues with uncompleted quests even though they're completed. Also I can't find the orphanage, quest log says it's in the capital(?).
Yep, but this unfinished quest give you no troubles or bugs, and orphanage quest i think is impossible to finish right now. i have no seen any other location on world map except 2 working(your first village and other one where are war quest)

MrOrgazm

Aug 20, 2017
Anyone with a full save?
Please, send me your save, I'll find out which quests you can’t complete and why

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
in this version, how many captain that we need to find? For now, i just found 2 captain. Is there any captain at the 2 new island?

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
on central map go to first captain but save game first you only need talk to her( she can kill you if you choose wrong). teleport and go to village to the mayor.
Done the teleport bit. How do i get to mayor? every time i try to get passed one of them characters i get 'BOO'ed to death have managed to get to doorway that requires number of stars but havent found the necessary info. got most of way round scene but all character interactions end up 'BOO!'
When do I get some defense mechanism for these interactions?

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Please help.

1- I don't understand what he wants/suggests:

View attachment 1090911

2 - How to progress in this mansion? (I did the Arachne quest already)

View attachment 1090912

Thanks!
first one you just need to have a vampire companion with you and talk to the door again the door is telling you that you need and undead = vampires and for the second one that i need to know to :v hope that helps

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes