Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Dont know if dev watch this but there is a bug no pound intended when i try to have sex with Mirna again if i use the
(to fuck her option) the scenes that trigger is the (sit on my face one) here is a save if for some reason the dev needs it
1617262581260.png

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Travel to Naal [v0.2.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.12 GB

Compressed Size Win: 238 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Sep 26, 2018
Awful english, clunky walking commands with imput lag, awful renders and sudden game overs without a chance of saving nor autosaves.

Gentlemen, we officially found the worst "game" on this platform!

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Awful english, clunky walking commands with imput lag, awful renders and sudden game overs without a chance of saving nor autosaves.

Gentlemen, we officially found the worst "game" on this platform!
That's you then, me i am enjoying it and also there are still some things he can fix and workout, since there is still being stuff added to the game. Also you can play other games if you are not liking it, and also just going on here just to post.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Also loving the new update so can't wait for the next. but why the change for the gallery?

Last edited:

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Stuck on the Dora part any idea what to do, tried each question and also hard to dodge when the player is going slow. Never mind just gotta keep dodging until she is tried then you can strike and fuck her. And i do hope to see more of Dora love her model.

eggyorkhero

Jul 10, 2019
after you defeat the orc girl and choose to punish her after the scene it goes to black screen so to avoid that just let her go

eggyorkhero

Jul 10, 2019
does anybody know all the 6 village who to talk to im stuck on 5/6

i have talked to

old lady
shira husband
bar girl
library girl
anna

church doesn't give me any option
shira don't vote
gaant wife also doesn't vote

i have no idea who to talk to i walk the whole village talk to everybody but it just won't trigger 6/6 anybody can help ? i will attach the save file here do help me

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The Joker Guy says he has one but i cannot locate it so not joining a patreon to get nothing in return.
JokerLeader doesn't require people to join his patreon for his walkthroughs, nor did he do a walkthrough for this game. He is merely advertising his walkthroughs for other games when he makes a compressed post.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader doesn't require people to join his patreon for his walkthroughs, nor did he do a walkthrough for this game. He is merely advertising his walkthroughs for other games when he makes a compressed post.
Finally someone gets it, thank you for answering for me ^^

I had to answer to that a few times :p

I think i will add this in the future

This is just a shameless plug.
You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Reactions: jhustrue
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes