shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
How do I defeat Radsha? I got the health bonus from the crypt. I got both the amulet parts and combined them. Now when I talk to her all the options lead to game over. What am I doing wrong?

eggyorkhero

Jul 10, 2019
How do I defeat Radsha? I got the health bonus from the crypt. I got both the amulet parts and combined them. Now when I talk to her all the options lead to game over. What am I doing wrong?
did you dig all the treasure ?

from the left have 4 digging spot
from the right have a event
after doing all then go find the zombie

first i want to talk to you
2nd how you die

then will trigger the event

eggyorkhero

Jul 10, 2019
Finally someone gets it, thank you for answering for me ^^

I had to answer to that a few times :p

I think i will add this in the future

This is just a shameless plug.
You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
hi bro you able to solve my problem ?? please go to page 11

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
Any RPGM Cheats that would work here?Just wasted 2 hours worth of playing because i picked "Kill all the Ksals" and saved right after :WeSmart::WeSmart:, fast money would speed up a lot of quests

sanchostrech

Dec 8, 2020
Any RPGM Cheats that would work here?Just wasted 2 hours worth of playing because i picked "Kill all the Ksals" and saved right after :WeSmart::WeSmart:, fast money would speed up a lot of quests
There s a zip save ordner in the save ordner when u download the game and unzip the main travel to naal0.29 ordner, just unzip the save ordner in the save ordner. There are saves with 100000 cash.

eggyorkhero

Jul 10, 2019
don't need cheat just go google type saveeditor and load your save file there and change the gold then download and put the new save to your savefile

Reactions: Rengod_

eggyorkhero

Jul 10, 2019
How to do the arachne's quest? I navigated the poison pool bridge but cant get in the cave
that is just a trial and error just keep repeat will do but if you want to know how actually is simple

from <<< ^^^ >>> vvvv >> VV >>>> ^^^^^ <<<<< ^

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Okay finished Karun island so trying to get on the island of the endless sun, but unable too is there something i need to do first.

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
Can anyone tell me what all quests to finish before I enter the headman's basement?
Also who are the 6 people who vote? Im stuck at 5

Last edited:

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
without a walkthru this is getting to be an exercise in futility. I cannot get past the Ksals in the screen after going through the teleporter which is essentially the 4th or 5th scene map. How many stars are in the white ring? cannot get that info because as soon as i get to that area "BOO" i'm dead. I have no means to defend or attack!

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes