eggyorkhero

Jul 10, 2019
without a walkthru this is getting to be an exercise in futility. I cannot get past the Ksals in the screen after going through the teleporter which is essentially the 4th or 5th scene map. How many stars are in the white ring? cannot get that info because as soon as i get to that area "BOO" i'm dead. I have no means to defend or attack!
just avoid ksal until you talk to diar to get combat and the white ring is 168

eggyorkhero

Jul 10, 2019
I used a save editor to change values. Its in Russian and u need to edit total votes and votes of each person
Idk if itll cause problems later though, so use a new save
i tried to edit and the quest log did go to 6/6 but gant still telling me i haven't interviewed everyone

Reactions: larry69

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
Oh, and some tips for those as lost as I was, after entering in the basement of the castle, don´t fuck Shira, it´s instant game over, just free her, and in the election, choose the guy, that ebony ass and pussy are not worth it, or just save before choosing and see by yourself the aftermath. Choosing the guy you unlock his wife, just choose to "drink the tea" not "the destroy family"... and the girl in the bar.
Do you by any chance remember the 6 people who you have to talk to to finish the election? Some of us are stuck at 5, personally i have gone through the entire map, gone through every door possible, talked to every person possible yet i'm still stuck at 5/6

eggyorkhero

Jul 10, 2019
Do you by any chance remember the 6 people who you have to talk to to finish the election? Some of us are stuck at 5, personally i have gone through the entire map, gone through every door possible, talked to every person possible yet i'm still stuck at 5/6
yeah same gone through entire map even bring silda to home also no use i think maybe bugged for us

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
yeah same gone through entire map even bring silda to home also no use i think maybe bugged for us
I just loaded the gallery save someone posted in Page 8 at this point, no use to keep trying, you don't miss out on that much i guess

eggyorkhero

Jul 10, 2019
I just loaded the gallery save someone posted in Page 8 at this point, no use to keep trying, you don't miss out on that much i guess
bro i suggest you just go saveedit there do at least can keep your own hero name and level everything

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
bro i suggest you just go saveedit there do at least can keep your own hero name and level everything
Kinda gave up on trying, since gallery save was from a previous version there were some bugs where i couldn't progress some important quests so it was basically unplayable, but thanks for the saveedit suggest it did help with my own version, i guess i'll just wait for a bug fix/next version and see if the election is currently bugged

eggyorkhero

Jul 10, 2019
Kinda gave up on trying, since gallery save was from a previous version there were some bugs where i couldn't progress some important quests so it was basically unplayable, but thanks for the saveedit suggest it did help with my own version, i guess i'll just wait for a bug fix/next version and see if the election is currently bugged
no problem bro

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
So, bug or end of content? Can not dock at the Island of Endless Sun.:unsure: Also the aforementioned last vote bug, had to edit variables for Gant votes and people interviewed/spoken to, but I am using MV Cheat menu on most RPGM games because of shit like that.:HideThePain: Also had a few image hangs after dialogues too, so had to reload, but RPGM crashes and bugs like that is a good reason to implement a file 24 autosave, just in case the player forgets to save, even those of us who usually hardsave often(probably grossly so :KEK: :whistle:) can make that blunder too.

eggyorkhero

Jul 10, 2019
So, bug or end of content? Can not dock at the Island of Endless Sun.:unsure: Also the aforementioned last vote bug, had to edit variables for Gant votes and people interviewed/spoken to, but I am using MV Cheat menu on most RPGM games because of shit like that.:HideThePain: Also had a few image hangs after dialogues too, so had to reload, but RPGM crashes and bugs like that is a good reason to implement a file 24 autosave, just in case the player forgets to save, even those of us who usually hardsave often(probably grossly so :KEK: :whistle:) can make that blunder too.
should be end of content because alot of us unable to dock

Nov 13, 2017
Can anyone list which ksal has what skillset? I'm trying to get one for aiding in combat and would catch and try them myself but price for fully taming one is honestly too high.

noovyo

Jan 31, 2018
so just wanting to know if they bug hppen to you guy as well when you defent the enemy at the forest the screen go black for some reason

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes