Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Is posible avoid this content?
Nope and you are the one fucking the futa. for the demon one of them is a futa the other two are demons and for the futa orc you are the one fucking her and she is part of the story for the game.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Nope and you are the one fucking the futa. for the demon one of them is a futa the other two are demons and for the futa orc you are the one fucking her and she is part of the story for the game.
Thanks.

If I can't avoid that content, the game doesn't interest me.

In any case, thank Dev for the game and wish him luck.

Reactions: Hermies

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
No prob to each their own to me i like the male on futa since you don't see it that much and it's hot, but hey nothing wrong with it :)
Each person has their tastes. I don't see a problem with it either.

In any case, I will look for another game that suits mine better, without major problem. (y)

Reactions: larry69

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
OK, so I've done the treasure hunt with the map from the tents, still getting nowhere with the crypt, what do i need to do to get into the crypt and passed the first encounter?

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks.

If I can't avoid that content, the game doesn't interest me.

In any case, thank Dev for the game and wish him luck.
Thankfully there arent that many pages to this thread so I started reading just before I started the download, that said I don't mind the original (Old) Futa concept but the nut sack goes past that for Me, It's just a dude with tits, I think the Dev. should add a "Gay" tag after this update especially since it's unavoidable. The Players who aren't into the gay fettish are the ones getting screwed for the time and effort they put into the grind, just to be faced with a fetish I dont share yet cannot avoid. Nuff Said I'me Out.

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Sadly no, I just found this game this afternoon and I did not find any guides or walkthrough in the therad (Though there are a couple of pointers from the Dev. on I think Pages 4-6 I think?) also I want to say that Page 2 or 3 has a map to solve the graveyard puzzle. Good luck:)

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Finish playing not bad on the update, but feel like some thing should be fixed mainly on the grinding as well, kind of had a small froze error on mine but so far so good and love the Demon models same for the furry gals.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thankfully there arent that many pages to this thread so I started reading just before I started the download, that said I don't mind the original (Old) Futa concept but the nut sack goes past that for Me, It's just a dude with tits, I think the Dev. should add a "Gay" tag after this update especially since it's unavoidable. The Players who aren't into the gay fettish are the ones getting screwed for the time and effort they put into the grind, just to be faced with a fetish I dont share yet cannot avoid. Nuff Said I'me Out.
I don't like the futa concept or the original or any other type. Everyone has their tastes, and mine doesn't include futas, trans, gays or lesbians.

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
I don't like the futa concept or the original or any other type. Everyone has their tastes, and mine doesn't include futas, trans, gays or lesbians.
I can respect that, My interest in the fetish is based in early 90's Hentai where "Futanari" is just a slang for Homaphodite, Which is just a woman with an abnormally large clit.
Alot of the old Hen. depict them as sex slaves/Toys to be used in a harem situation.
Again Good on You, Nothing Wrong with expressing your likes or dislikes when it comes to a fetish.

Sorry I Also am Not into trans, gay or les. But a chick with a bilt in dildo does not bother me too much Lol. O by the way medically Homaph's are typically sterile, there have been Rare cases to the contrary, but they are only capable of bearing children Not produceing them.

Last edited:

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Everyone have their likes and if that is the design he is going for the futa character i say keep them and pretty much when it comes to futa/trans/shemale everyone tend to group them together in R34 art sense. But i like the designs and like them more as this since you don't see that type of futa much in games aka tran without the vag. So i say keep em coming.

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Everyone have their likes and if that is the design he is going for the futa character i say keep them and pretty much when it comes to futa/trans/shemale everyone tend to group them together in R34 art sense. But i like the designs and like them more as this since you don't see that type of futa much in games aka tran without the vag. So i say keep em coming.
I'll agree with you if that is how the Dev. wants to run it thats fine, My hangups are simple I Don't like a game where the Dev. pushes a scituation on a player and leaves no out. Yes it's true the Dev. is putting alot of effort in, the player is also investing his time no small effort (especially with not even a basic guide) to be met with a wall that you just can't get around. If you ask Me that just friggin bites.
As for the trans character or other representations in other games, the vast majority are trans, that is dudes with tits.
Finding a game with a genuine "Futanari" is rare as hell. Sad if you ask me who actually like the "Futanari" fetish, to see it Hijacked by some Idealoligy.
Finally I'll agree with you I like the art and characters but Not Enough to Sacrifice My Fetish for some Idealoligy, at that point for me this game became a waste of my time.
To the Dev. I say Good Luck with your game.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I'll agree with you if that is how the Dev. wants to run it thats fine, My hangups are simple I Don't like a game where the Dev. pushes a scituation on a player and leaves no out. Yes it's true the Dev. is putting alot of effort in, the player is also investing his time no small effort (especially with not even a basic guide) to be met with a wall that you just can't get around. If you ask Me that just friggin bites.
As for the trans character or other representations in other games, the vast majority are trans, that is dudes with tits.
Finding a game with a genuine "Futanari" is rare as hell. Sad if you ask me who actually like the "Futanari" fetish, to see it Hijacked by some Idealoligy.
Finally I'll agree with you I like the art and characters but Not Enough to Sacrifice My Fetish for some Idealoligy, at that point for me this game became a waste of my time.
To the Dev. I say Good Luck with your game.
All cool with that and there are some good futanari game in that server, and i feel that and i see that a lot when people come to games that put them in that situation that would like to see if the dev can put an options to me i feel that if it was planed from the start they should stick with it or if they choose they can make an option but hey we all have our like and fetish. I just feel some take it a bit much sometimes.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I've been reading all these posts and I am unable to access any to the map areas shown. Is there a walkthru available from anybody?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Just advice for newbies , do all quest like in quest log, or you can have bug with unfinished quests. So much bugs thought...

Reactions: Purb
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes