Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
So anyone can help me? Which one was it both Megumi and Anna or was it one of them that did all the BDSM sessions??

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Really in love with this Dom side of Kaori. The fact that MC had ignored her and making her jealous all this time, so finally she decides to take the lead and have MC begging at her feet it's completely amazing <3
I couldn't agree more with you. At first I thought she was just being used to set up flags with the other girls, like when you brought Megan to mess with her but now she's fighting for the title of best girl in my eyes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's confident, cheeky, dominant and in love with the MC. Once those qualities came to light she had me on my knees in an instant.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
i have this question from the story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So anyone can help me? Which one was it both Megumi and Anna or was it one of them that did all the BDSM sessions??
left, i guess coz u get points with that answer, as written in the walkthrough
could be thats not true but choosing left gives u points

Dec 27, 2020
As many femdom fans as there us apparently on f95 surprised this game hasn't taken off more.
Yes me too. I am not into femdom and came for the vanilla content like advertised.
I really thought this game as a niche product would get a lot more traction from the Femdom/malesub folks and from the footfetish lovers. I thought that it is in these aspects pretty good.

I would like to here some thought from those who have those kinks.
Honestly I am thinking to become a content creator myself, and I am just curious.

Was it the rape?
Was it the weak MC (physically and mentally)?
Was it Megan? (For me this game is Megan only story. If you don't like that char that could be a turn off .)
Was the game not extreme enough with the kinks?
Was it the lack of choices which matter?

While I think Hirumay has build in some intelligent aspects in his/her story (riddles), and I think s/he is an intelligent person. The story with this MC does not work. At least for me. The MC wasn't believable. And when I can't immerse with the character I suppose to play that's a huge turn off for me. I could not relate.

Reactions: DogStar

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yes me too. I am not into femdom and came for the vanilla content like advertised.
I really thought this game as a niche product would get a lot more traction from the Femdom/malesub folks and from the footfetish lovers. I thought that it is in these aspects pretty good.

Honestly I am thinking to become a content creator myself, and I am just curious.

Was it the rape?
Was it Megan? (For me this game is Megan only story. If you don't like that char that could be a turn off .)

While I think Hirumay has build in some intelligent aspects in his story (riddles), and I think s/he is an intelligent person. The story with this MC does not work. At least for me. The MC wasn't believable. And when I can't immerse with the character I suppose to play that's a huge turn off for me. I could not relate.

I'm not into femdom,and I just couldn't get past it,to make it to the vanilla stuff. Like it dipped so hard into femdom in the beginning that I literally can't play it. And I love the female models.

Dec 27, 2020
I'm not into femdom,and I just couldn't get past it,to make it to the vanilla stuff. Like it dipped so hard into femdom in the beginning that I literally can't play it. And I love the female models.
I would have leaved anyway because it is until now a Femdom focused game with near none vanilla content.
Honestly I was angry, because of the rape. Curious how the MC would deal with it and get disappointed by him with every single update until I dropped the game. I really think the start was a huge turn off for a lot of people and I can see why.
I was just triggered and then curios. That was the only thing what keeps me playing.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I would have leaved anyway because it is until now a Femdom focused game with near none vanilla content.
Honestly I was angry, because of the rape. Curious how the MC would deal with it and get disappointed by him with every single update until I dropped the game. I really think the start was a huge turn off for a lot of people and I can see why.
I was just triggered and then curios. That was the only thing what keeps me playing.

I mean,thats the nature of a submissive MC I guess.

Zeldae

Apr 2, 2020

Was it the rape?

While I think Hirumay has build in some intelligent aspects in his/her story (riddles), and I think s/he is an intelligent person. The story with this MC does not work. At least for me. The MC wasn't believable. And when I can't immerse with the character I suppose to play that's a huge turn off for me. I could not relate.
Yup, I'm also not into Femdom, I did like Julia though, she seemed tsundere-kinda character.
Also, I simply skipped all Femdom scenes, hoping I'd see some vanilla about Julia too,
not that I'm complaining about footjob scenes.

Game would be much better, if MC was more decisive (had choices whetever he wanted certain scenes or not)
and could simply reject house owner or turn it around somehow (I'd simply reject it though).

horsefort

Jun 30, 2020
Yes could be. I don't know. Which brings us back to your question my friend.
Why isn't there enough traction from those who have that kink?
While this game hasn't exploded like some games have it hasn't exactly languished either. There has been a fairly decent increase in patrons after each release. I think the creator should be pretty proud of their work. I would be curious to know what game that exists in this space that you would compare it to? I hope this comment doesn't come of as negative toward you I don't mean it that way.

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
I love this game. I wouldn't call it "femdom" though. The scenes with Megan go in this direction, but other than that I see just strong girls and that is kinda refreshing compared to the in other games often seen "I spray my cum over you" scenes, which are for strange reasons never called "maledom"?!
It's more of a seduction game where the girls use their femininity and sexual power over the mc.
Don't turn this around. ;)

Reactions: Demonic Presence
Dec 27, 2020
While this game hasn't exploded like some games have it hasn't exactly languished either. There has been a fairly decent increase in patrons after each release. I think the creator should be pretty proud of their work.

Every creator should be proud of going in this snake pen. Hirumay is no exception. I don't want to take that away from the dev. That wasn't my intention.
So HirumaYoichi please don't take that as offense.

I would be curious to know what game that exists in this space that you would compare it to?
That's the point. I was thinking that this game cater to a niche which is ripe to be conquered.
Other games show only very cruel femdom. So this space would be free.

If you mean by space Time space. I always compared it to Life Changing Choices. Completely different theme I know.
I only compared it from an analytical standpoint. Both Asia style stories. (Asia style stories are plot driven. Western style stories are character driven. That's why we often get no inner monologue with MCs in Asia style stories. Its often not relevant for the plot. There are exceptions, of curse. That's the reason why for a lot of westerners thinking, Asian story aren't logical.)
Both started their project in oct 2020.

LCC is Shōnen and had a rough start of the project.
TrDe is for me more Shōjo then Josei and had a good start.
(Maybe that's the reason why I dropped both because I'm getting an old man.:oops:)

Again I am just curious why things are how they are. Nothing to do with HirumaYoichi and his/her performance.
Not my type of story, but I think he delivered to his target Audience in a good way.
I thought it would get more Patreons faster. I have to consider that myself then. It is clear that this business is a Marathon not a sprint. I thought his target audience would jump on board quicker.

I hope this comment doesn't come of as negative toward you I don't mean it that way.
No offense taken. Quite contrary.

Don't turn this around. ;)
Have no fear. I don't think he will do that. Which is a good thing.(y)
And don't fear my words I don't want to take away anything from you.;) They are just words..
I am Prussian and life the motto: "Live, and let live."

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 36 Votes