legolord86

Jan 8, 2019
Does anyone know if we can add the "I" patch to the android version? If so, how do I go about finding the folder that the game is located? Any help is much appreciated!

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
besides the first 4 lures I can't find any more. What should I be on the lookout for?
I'm only 25% through the game, without walkthroughs, but it seems to me that the "floppin' fish" or something like that unlocks new lures. You can see the fish floppin' on the ground when you reach certain progress checkpoints ingame, if I'm not mistaken.

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Does anyone know if we can add the "I" patch to the android version? If so, how do I go about finding the folder that the game is located? Any help is much appreciated!
The way I do it is this. Download the latest version and rename it from apk to zip. Open the zip with rar and copy the incest patch to the same folder as the pc version. Then rename it back to apk and use apk signer (it's in the playstore) to sign the apk otherwise it will not install. You will need to do it for every update.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Could someone advise me?

I am at the part where you need to make a rat trap for Janet. I have all the materials except the Basic Container - because I used the container for a Rock Bomb. I have nowhere to use the Rock Bomb, though, and can't get the container back until I do nor is it spawning anywhere at all, so I'm at a dead end.

What should I do?
An user (whom I awarded a (y) for his kind help) informed me that I'd need to return to an earlier save before the rock bomb or restart the game from scratch. I do not have this earlier save as I overlap saves, and I simply cannot invest energy to play through 3 or 4 hours of content again. If anyone has a save somewhere around the task for you to build the rat trap for Janet, I'd be deeply appreciated - or a file edit somewhere to add a Basic Container to my inventory. Thank you for reading!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why ? We (the people who actually have the right stuff aka PC) will get a new update Friday. Been 2 weeks and no1 posted a link, good bet there won't be anything and v80 will be out before some1 ports v77 and then port v80

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why ? We (the people who actually have the right stuff aka PC) will get a new update Friday. Been 2 weeks and no1 posted a link, good bet there won't be anything and v80 will be out before some1 ports v77 and then port v80
I did post it but got it removed too an hour hour a half ago... it is off topic so everyone for himself ! :LOL:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The other Android poster dude got tired of his links getting nuked, so that's another hint no1 will get ports ever .....

thisisawar

Jul 1, 2020
WEEKLY REPORT

1616998012204.png

At this end of this week will come the latest chapter of Treasure of Nadia featuring the largest scene to date alongside two other amazing scenes, one of which includes a strange new "procedure" that will leave our hero exhausted.

These animated scenes are getting big! As the final climaxes to ToN are being developed the amount of animation is becoming a huge task... as I knew it would. Managing all the posing, lighting, animating and rendering of the many, many shots in ToN's latest chapters is quite the juggling act.

Speaking of animations...
1616998041247.png

Here is another screenshot from The Genesis Order trailer being developed. 22 of the 53 shots have been finished and as you can see from the screenshot, some of these scenes are dense with 3d objects, including individual blades of grass.

Considering the scarce GPU environment we all find ourselves in, I am very thankful that I've been able to put together a small farm of my own to churn out all this animation.

And thanks you all of your support, this is possible! Something I never knew I could do when I started NLT Media is now a reality, and it's only getting better!

Have a great week and be on the lookout for the next chapter on April 2nd!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes