TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
3dpin.png

The first of the ToN bonus content chapters was released today, with many more on the way! While this last chapter brought you under the water, this upcoming bonus content chapter will have you back in the jungle for a unexpected meetup, opening the way to further exploration of a key locked area.

In this next chapter there will be a sexy scene, two Kamasutra pages, and two pinups. One of these pinups will be in stereo 3d!

Also, coming soon on Discord will be open voting in the Patreon only channels where you will be able to decide on pairings for the final Kamasutra pages. That's right! The 5th pages will be threesomes!

Key-Art---1-tiny.png
Check it out! The Genesis Order key art is finished and I think it fits nicely alongside Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia.

Lots of progress has been made with The Genesis Order and it's looking like a November release date is likely. The locations you saw in the trailer are only a small sampling of the environments that TGO will bring.

North Santiva is a much more populous city than Cape Vedra with a down town area, featuring high end apartments, a highrise, shops and a gym. There will also be a rougher area of town nearer to the police station, also close to where the MC will call home, a suburban area with nice homes and a mansion. The west side of the city is the undeveloped area, with a farm, a giant spooky mansion, an old church and a warehouse... Oh yeah, and a lake with a dock, all surrounded by dense forests.

It's all coming together and I can't wait for the launch of TGO, just right around the corner!

Thank you all for supporting my games! Lots of previews for TGO coming every week! Stay tuned!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Weekly Report
View attachment 1355079

NThe first of the ToN bonus content chapters was released today, with many more on the way! While this last chapter brought you under the water, this upcoming bonus content chapter will have you back in the jungle for a unexpected meetup, opening the way to further exploration of a key locked area.

In this next chapter there will be a sexy scene, two Kamasutra pages, and two pinups. One of these pinups will be in stereo 3d!

Also, coming soon on Discord will be open voting in the Patreon only channels where you will be able to decide on pairings for the final Kamasutra pages. That's right! The 5th pages will be threesomes!

View attachment 1355080
Check it out! The Genesis Order key art is finished and I think it fits nicely alongside Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia.

Lots of progress has been made with The Genesis Order and it's looking like a November release date is likely. The locations you saw in the trailer are only a small sampling of the environments that TGO will bring.

North Santiva is a much more populous city than Cape Vedra with a down town area, featuring high end apartments, a highrise, shops and a gym. There will also be a rougher area of town nearer to the police station, also close to where the MC will call home, a suburban area with nice homes and a mansion. The west side of the city is the undeveloped area, with a farm, a giant spooky mansion, an old church and a warehouse... Oh yeah, and a lake with a dock, all surrounded by dense forests.

It's all coming together and I can't wait for the launch of TGO, just right around the corner!

Thank you all for supporting my games! Lots of previews for TGO coming every week! Stay tuned!
Is that the new game? Looks like another derivative snoozefest.

• Angry
Reactions: Setriven and 95er

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
only stuff i hate in this and most games is the "kid mc" to young to be believibel, ........ there 3 man in town, 1 is over 80 and horney, second is a pervert dwarf that look to much as a stalker, for sure with his camera, so its "only option left............. but in a big city, and he go to school, you will feel yourself as his mom, not his lover

be honest, if some man tall you he go with a "schoolgirl" you call police for possible pedophilia................

and if she look 16 (know some that are 25 but look 15....... you can beter walk with here passport around you neck to proof she is over 18 , or you are the "boxball" of the citty, the creep that fall for your schoolgirls, ................. every parent will bring you for the judge demanting you come not close to any school; even if you can proof she is over 21 (18 is still a crime in amerika............. and there will look bad as you as here a moslim with his 9 year old wife (there to very "normal"

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2019
I've been deliberately avoiding this game because I loved Lust Epidemic and I want this to be finished before I start playing it.

Most games I like I jump right into each update or only wait a few to let content build up, but I'm making an exception for this so that I can really get to enjoy it.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes