• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RemyDanton

Apr 18, 2020
Wouldn't mind an easy way to repeat the doctor's treatments. They should be in the scene player too.
You can always make a separate save file while you're at her office with the plants in your inventory. The same can be done with Pricia and the pendants.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Compared to Lust Epidemic, I wonder if this game will have the "gameplay" part be a bit more streamlined... hopefully with less walking around looking for the next trigger (unless there is a good point for that)

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
In the next update we will slowly discover the mansion
Thanks for the pics. :)
Just checking, there's only 4 new scenes right? Diana booty call, Diana kiss behind library, Drunk Janet (Mom), and Naomi & Pricia at the Massage Parlor right?
And Madalyn. Church stuff. Also some videos.
am i forced to have sex with every character in this game?
Sure. Don't fear, you will get your time with Albert. Just wait. o_O
I have an extra chest key in my inventory and can't find any missing chests that I can readily access. Is there one well-hidden?
Spanish fort? Behind the bar? The new one in the church's floor to crypt?
... hopefully with less walking around looking for the next trigger (unless there is a good point for that)
Dont be this lazy, or i ask NLT to let you walk even more in the future. :giggle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Furabia

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I have an extra chest key in my inventory and can't find any missing chests that I can readily access. Is there one well-hidden?
Better yet, open your soul crystal. At the bottom of that page will list the items you've completed thus far. Do you have anything that isn't a whole-number fraction?

d4L

May 4, 2017
Wow... just wow. NLT is just an amazing dev. I haven't even played this game yet (played and seen his other work), been waiting for some more content til now.
But i wanted to say that the progression that nlt has made as a dev and an artist is simply amazing and should be taken as an example for all other devs.
The fact that this guy started doing pinups, then comics, then games, and now he has so many animations, that are quite good honestly.
You can tell he actually uses the money to invest in his work, and that he is quite passionate about it.
He has made so much progress in such a small time frame compared to other devs, and he actually finishes his stuff (whether it's good or bad is simply a preference, but at least he finishes).

anyways, just wanted to give my appreciation, and kudos my friend!

P.S. My only complaint is the use of rpgm (really hate this engine).

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I haven't played any of the updates for May since I like to wait and play the game every 2 months. Anyways is the game hinting at the first sex scene with the mom yet? It's honestly what I'm looking forward to the most.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I haven't played any of the updates for May since I like to wait and play the game every 2 months. Anyways is the game hinting at the first sex scene with the mom yet? It's honestly what I'm looking forward to the most.
If you consider her groping MC and shoving his hand in her crotch a hint, then yes.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Better yet, open your soul crystal. At the bottom of that page will list the items you've completed thus far. Do you have anything that isn't a whole-number fraction?
Hmmm, the only thing that's not complete is that it says that I have completed 14/15 pages?

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
everything worked and looked Nice in this Update..Exception: the broken keys had no marks on their locations so you had to search every corner! but who cares if you got them ;)

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
everything worked and looked Nice in this Update..Exception: the broken keys had no marks on their locations so you had to search every corner! but who cares if you got them ;)
You literally had to walk past them to miss them. The storyline took you to all four.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes