gubl

May 31, 2018
We're working on some great new improvements to the game engine as well that will lay the groundwork for an additional online version of the game with cloud saving.
I guess ToN will be last product from NLT that is delivered as self contained download with each release. Also, with taking saves into cloud, it opens up market for segregating patrons, so top tier patrons may get in game upgrades that open up extra scenes/fetishes (like extra sex scenes on sofa/swing/gazebo that you buy for enormous gold. All that makes sense as quality of NLT product over grew hobbyist level.
i believe NLT will still maintain free online version of mainstream product lagging it for 2-3 months, to throw a bone to group who will pirate no matter what. That free version should balance between effort needed to extract online game and convert it into local executable (unlikely) as there is better option for technologically savvy pirates, to offer extracted version online as well, to lure folks into their banner mill.

All above is still questionable and will heavy depend on patron reception, quite a few may feel their privacy offended trough using “online” version of the game. Not sure how it is in other word, in the US, persons location can be squared with couple miles accuracy, just by IP alone, which allows mapping it to ZIP code. Also, there are some countries that strictly regulate Internet content outreach, and once ToN endpoints are flagged there, that will impact ability of legit Patrons to access game.

234sf

Nov 10, 2019
Is there any more scenes or sex with your genie crystal girl? she seems like the best one out of them all lol

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there any more scenes or sex with your genie crystal girl? she seems like the best one out of them all lol
At the moment, the game has only 4 scenes and one page of the Kamasutra.
But don't worry, updates come out much faster than Icstor
I think we'll see at least a quarter of the game this year, maybe more

Last edited:

234sf

Nov 10, 2019
At the moment, the game has only 4 scenes and one page of the Kamasutra.
But don't worry, updates come out much faster than Icstor
I think we'll see at least a quarter of the game this year, maybe more
4 scenes with the genie or 4 scenes total with the other girls? what % do you say this game and lust epidemic are complete?

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
4 scenes with the genie or 4 scenes total with the other girls? what % do you say this game and lust epidemic are complete?
03% and 97%
the first two numbers of the version is the percentage done, followed by the month of release. The last number is which release of that month. for example this version is 03111 that means 03 is the percent done/ 11 is the month (November)/ 1 is the first release for the month of November.

234sf

Nov 10, 2019
03% and 97%
the first two numbers of the version is the percentage done, followed by the month of release. The last number is which release of that month. for example this version is 03111 that means 03 is the percent done/ 11 is the month (November)/ 1 is the first release for the month of November.
Oh thanks, damn 3% the games fresh then, guess I'll hold off for many months and try lust epidemic then

Sep 27, 2019
I guess ToN will be last product from NLT that is delivered as self contained download with each release. Also, with taking saves into cloud, it opens up market for segregating patrons, so top tier patrons may get in game upgrades that open up extra scenes/fetishes (like extra sex scenes on sofa/swing/gazebo that you buy for enormous gold. All that makes sense as quality of NLT product over grew hobbyist level.
i believe NLT will still maintain free online version of mainstream product lagging it for 2-3 months, to throw a bone to group who will pirate no matter what. That free version should balance between effort needed to extract online game and convert it into local executable (unlikely) as there is better option for technologically savvy pirates, to offer extracted version online as well, to lure folks into their banner mill.

All above is still questionable and will heavy depend on patron reception, quite a few may feel their privacy offended trough using “online” version of the game. Not sure how it is in other word, in the US, persons location can be squared with couple miles accuracy, just by IP alone, which allows mapping it to ZIP code. Also, there are some countries that strictly regulate Internet content outreach, and once ToN endpoints are flagged there, that will impact ability of legit Patrons to access game.
Don't know about Linux and Mac OS but isn't the Windows version of ToN supposed to be the first NLT offering which includes an updater, linked to each NLT supporter's Patreon account, which downloads new files incrementally and installs them automatically based on the subscription paid? (Most Linux users would be unhappy with this.) What is downloaded will be based on Patreon user names and passwords to identify the level of membership. It's a balancing act. Button up security too much and people stop using the product; too little and it gets pirated left, right and centre.

I actually contacted NLT to query whether the lowest $2 tier members would get the full version of Lust Epidemic and was told, yes, probably next December but only for a limited period after which the game would only be available for download by $4 and higher subscribers. I have no idea when ToN will be made available to casual $2 subscribers. Presumably after Lust Epidemic receives its last cosmetic update, three versions behind ToNs latest release.

Who knows? As a student I'm too strapped for cash to be anything more that a casual subscriber in any case.

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019

This Friday comes the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia!

Coming later this week there's some really juicy scenes in Treasure of Nadia to look forward to including a new "Booty Call" with a new outfit! It's been almost a month now since the launch of Treasure of Nadia and the response has been great! We're working on some great new improvements to the game engine as well that will lay the groundwork for an additional online version of the game with cloud saving.

There's still a lot of work ahead, but by utilizing an online platform the hope is that we open the game up to iOS devices and slower Android devices.

Additionally, Lust Epidemic version .98112 will also launch this Friday and will include 2 new bonus area scenes.

Next Sunday I'll be posting November's pinups which will include images of Jessica and Madalyn from Treasure of Nadia. These will be be wallpaper sized images and also printable 4k images for Master+ and Grand Master tiers.

That's all the NLT news I have this week. Be on the lookout this Friday for the game updates and thank you all for supporting my games!​
giphy.gif

stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017

This Friday comes the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia!

Coming later this week there's some really juicy scenes in Treasure of Nadia to look forward to including a new "Booty Call" with a new outfit! It's been almost a month now since the launch of Treasure of Nadia and the response has been great! We're working on some great new improvements to the game engine as well that will lay the groundwork for an additional online version of the game with cloud saving.

There's still a lot of work ahead, but by utilizing an online platform the hope is that we open the game up to iOS devices and slower Android devices.

Additionally, Lust Epidemic version .98112 will also launch this Friday and will include 2 new bonus area scenes.

Next Sunday I'll be posting November's pinups which will include images of Jessica and Madalyn from Treasure of Nadia. These will be be wallpaper sized images and also printable 4k images for Master+ and Grand Master tiers.

That's all the NLT news I have this week. Be on the lookout this Friday for the game updates and thank you all for supporting my games!​
I think i will skip this update because if you watch the trailer, you kinda guess what scenes are for Jessica (female doctor) and Naomi's booty call.

Reactions: bakiks31

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Can we actually put the save file back in "www" like before?
No. You can put them in this folder, but they won't work
After several updates, the location of the saves has changed:
v01101 - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\TreasureOfNadia
v03111 - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data
They want to do the save in the cloud, so I don’t know where the save will be on the pirated version in the future

You need to open "hidden files and folders" to see the AppData folder. Control panel -> Folder Options -> View

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
No. You can put them in this folder, but they won't work
After several updates, the location of the saves has changed:
v01101 - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\TreasureOfNadia
v03111 - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data
They want to do the save in the cloud, so I don’t know where the save will be on the pirated version in the future

You need to open "hidden files and folders" to see the AppData folder. Control panel -> Folder Options -> View
I really hope the saves stay where they are right now. This whole save situation is already confusing enough. I don't even know where to put my current save files when the new version arrives on friday.

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes