Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so i couldn't resist and played the game till now.

i still hope you can somehow change your age with the crystal or something and be an old guy similar to the lighthouse dude (since Tasha likes more old man and i really like Tasha and her voice - except these tattoos..)

beside that really great was so happy to find my first jade talisman.

that asian girl is hot, Naomi is amazing in teasing and i love namois voice too. that latest scene with her... damn. never thought a bj would make me go so crazy. her lips around it and the change to get catched... damn.

toilett scene with his sister was hot too even i found this girl the least attractive face and hair wise. too pink and the hair.. i dont like them. would have been better if she had red/brown hair and darker (hazel?) eyes, a bit rounder face.

speaking of daughters naomis daughter is damn fine even i still dont understand why she is so much paler than her mama + she should have bigger boobs. but i really like her hair and face. :)

janet is just amazing and i wonder how the scene with the book and alc turns out - especially with the alc hehe *evil face*
speaking of amazing clare is with janet and naomi still my fav. ad GOD DAMN was that sexy with the water in the cave and how she came up out ouf the water!! i would have loved to jump into the water and fuck her wildy god damn. crazy girl. and her confident and a bit arrogant character makes her even hotter.
doc scene was great as expected. even mroe creative than i thought. dr. amor looks really great and is very near top on my personal tier list even i am not a big fan of her makeup and hair. (imo she should have tied up hair or more straight hair. and maybe even glasses - and i am normally no glasses fan. her outfit is amazing and even i like big juggs she has still a really good amount - something Sofia and the librarian girl should have more -> curves even they have something really hot and no ugly tattoos.
and yeah i love big boobs, big thighs, round butts and big hips. sorrynosorry

really looking forward to the next releases and i hope there are still a few till christmas (or shortly before christmas an even bigger one? :) )

Reactions: Gamer2040

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 14, 2019
guys the crystal is the walkthrough there is no point in making one it is ok to make them but no point I am sorry if I'm sounding rude but I hate repeating myself so many times and it's annoying that people don't read the text in the game it tells you to click the crystal when you are stuck
But there wil be more secret scenes in future which will not clarify by that crystal..? And any news frm devlopers?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
But there wil be more secret scenes in future which will not clarify by that crystal..? And any news frm devlopers?
all scenes are in the crystal if he does secret scenes like in le they will probably in the same room I will let people know if he does decide to do secret scenes or not the only things not in the crystal are the photos but the keys for the chests are really easy to find

Reactions: Nerttu and bakiks31

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I think I read Deceber 1th. on Discord (not 100% sure!) :unsure:
And here is a news about the auto-updater (Windoof only!) - available on December 15th.
Me on Discord responded that 30 th. Let's see what the developer will answer. He's probably resting right now.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes