D2019

May 19, 2019
Hi downloaded and installed full update of 98 and now I am getting this message all the time.
Screenshot (7).png
Any help would be grateful. Thanks

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: sixart

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
" Go to the doctor's office and make an appointment to see Dr, Jessica ($140) Once you get the treatment from Jessica. You will be left in the room alone, when you are click the machine that is in the room. "

Jessica doesnt leave me alone when make an appointment, so i cant click the machine. can someone help? im stuck
need help.png

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
I hope today final update add broken key to end game shop bec i cant craft pirate key and that mean i cant get 100% or anyone know how to get broken key another way? i just stupid use all of them to craft key that can buy in shop latter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Omnikuken

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
ComingSoon.png
We're almost there! The Genesis Order will launch in December with two chapters.

It's a race to the finish line! So much has been completed with the first chapter of TGO, but there's still work to do. Above is a teaser image from your first meeting with Hannah. She's watching TV and perhaps you'll notice a connection with Treasure of Nadia in what you'll see.

This is just one of 8 planned scenes in chapter 1, as you meet the new cast of characters and see their connections with the past and their mysterious possibilities for the future. Chapter 1 will also feature cameos from several characters from Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia. Someone from the past will have a key role in the new game.

Treasure of Nadia completes tomorrow!

We're hours away from the full, completed version of Treasure of Nadia. In this final chapter you will be able to get 100% completion. A new pinup, sexy scene, and threesome page have been added to this final chapter to bring Treasure of Nadia to a close. In order to unlock the final secret, you will need to get 99% completion. If you've not done so already, join the Discord and check out our walkthrough guides to make sure you've found all the many secrets needed for the completionist run of ToN.

Thank you for all the support! So much has been accomplished this year and I look forward to the start of something amazing next month!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This should be the last report for Treasure of Nadia.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Weekly Report
View attachment 1501041
We're almost there! The Genesis Order will launch in December with two chapters.

It's a race to the finish line! So much has been completed with the first chapter of TGO, but there's still work to do. Above is a teaser image from your first meeting with Hannah. She's watching TV and perhaps you'll notice a connection with Treasure of Nadia in what you'll see.

This is just one of 8 planned scenes in chapter 1, as you meet the new cast of characters and see their connections with the past and their mysterious possibilities for the future. Chapter 1 will also feature cameos from several characters from Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia. Someone from the past will have a key role in the new game.

Treasure of Nadia completes tomorrow!

We're hours away from the full, completed version of Treasure of Nadia. In this final chapter you will be able to get 100% completion. A new pinup, sexy scene, and threesome page have been added to this final chapter to bring Treasure of Nadia to a close. In order to unlock the final secret, you will need to get 99% completion. If you've not done so already, join the Discord and check out our walkthrough guides to make sure you've found all the many secrets needed for the completionist run of ToN.

Thank you for all the support! So much has been accomplished this year and I look forward to the start of something amazing next month!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This should be the last report for Treasure of Nadia.
Developing The Genesis Order while finishing Treasure of Nadia cause Treasure of Nadia obvious decline and fall I say. Too much work for simultaneous success to be possible and so new favourite TGO flower while neglected ToN doomed to fade and perish. If TGO episode so demanding to create how will two update a month timetable, for two year, life be possible regular? Only by drop in quality of some part(s) of game surely? So if animation remain big, attractive and smooth drop in standard of other thing - plot, story, dialogue, narrative etc - only possibility surely? I throw handful of earth into ToN grave for was sick for a long time before pass on. When young ToN great beauty but as aged became tired, bent, ugly, stupid, infirm, incontinent and demented thing. :cry: All over now. Merciful release. Death can be kind, sometime, not least to the living. Bow head and put pretty flower on the grave. R.I.P and speak no more ill of the deceased now departed to better place. :censored:

(Thank fuck!)

Last edited:

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
For the first orange torn page I headed for baar tasha and michel are there but nothi is happening I even tried to talk with both still nothing neither can I find the torn page lock and Tasha's photo under the church what to do

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes