nannanana

Dec 8, 2019
Not sure if this bug is known about but if your windows settings has HDR on, everything in this game is super dark and undersaturated. I have to turn it off when playing to see things and clearly.

Last edited:
Reactions: kiyickki

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
Hello, just a question : is that an English dev ? Because they are lots of broken English in the texts or word's use... make it pretty difficult to read or understand sometimes. Is it possible to help the dev correct / improve that? Because it's from far one of the best games I've ever played and I would want to help if I can. Freely of course.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Hello, just a question : is that an English dev ? Because they are lots of broken English in the texts or word's use... make it pretty difficult to read or understand sometimes. Is it possible to help the dev correct / improve that? Because it's from far one of the best games I've ever played and I would want to help if I can. Freely of course.
Please don't. :BootyTime:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
My predict is that Nellie from The Genesis Order is gangster mother of Tasha. Compare below.

View attachment 1200626 View attachment 1200627

Much resemble, yes? No need thank. Your welcome!
Sooo... a logical request would be that for some portion we can take control of Henry again and fuck the shit out of Tasha's mom right ?! :LOL:
Just to keep it in the family... :ROFLMAO:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Sooo... a logical request would be that for some portion we can take control of Henry again and fuck the shit out of Tasha's mom right ?! :LOL:
Just to keep it in the family... :ROFLMAO:
What good for ancient Egyptian royalty should be good enough for short leg Henry. In GO trailer I see Duncan Helmer talk to Nellie so maybe Duncan be Tasha father who she serve drink in bar last ToN update. Tasha once say Mom was gang leader sent jail and maybe Nellie big wheel now in Eclipse Guild like Duncan. Maybe own bar where Tasha work in ToN. Look at picture see resemble, tattoo etc., and think Nellie Tasha related maybe mother daughter. Personally I find incest relatively boring :ROFLMAO: and can do without given choice, which, consider 52% of world population female is easy choice to make. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What good for ancient Egyptian royalty should be good enough for short leg Henry. In GO trailer I see Duncan Helfer talk to Nellie so maybe Duncan be Tasha father who she serve drink in bar last ToN update. Tasha once say Mom was gang leader sent jail and maybe Nellie big wheel now in Eclipse Guild like Duncan. Maybe own bar where Tasha work in ToN. Look at picture see resemble, tattoo etc., and think Nellie Tasha related maybe mother daughter. Personally I find incest relatively boring :ROFLMAO: and can do without given choice, which, consider 52% of world population female is easy choice to make. (y)
No no... I'm not denying your theory ( it is actually quite good ) but you should know me by now... As an evil incarnate I will take every chance to crack a joke even if it is a nasty one ! :LOL: This one was just begging for it ! :ROFLMAO:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Where to download TREASURE OF NADIA V85052 cheatmenu?
see -> Make Money, Errors

Hello, just a question : is that an English dev ? Because they are lots of broken English in the texts or word's use... make it pretty difficult to read or understand sometimes.
Never mind. There is official Oxford, American, Nigerian, Filipino, etc. English. And then there are many Dailect, Slang and Kanak Inglish. Which of these do you want to translate into?
And - many players can speak English poorly to not at all. That doesn't matter. Because, you don't have to understand the texts to play the game. Which often has its advantages ... :)

Ask Pussycat
Meow ! :giggle:

Last edited:

nannanana

Dec 8, 2019
see -> Make Money, Errors

Never mind. There is official Oxford, American, Nigerian, Filipino, etc. English. And then there are many Dailect, Slang and Kanak Inglish. Which of these do you want to translate into?
And - many players can speak English poorly to not at all. That doesn't matter. Because, you don't have to understand the texts to play the game. Which often has its advantages ... :)

Meow ! :giggle:
Im here purely for the fucked up story and thats it WINK WINK. it could definitely be improved but i also love the b movie cheese and i feel like the grammar adds that something extra to the bad writing, so id like it fixed but idk has its charm too.

Reactions: oCATo

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
3^ Does he refer to himself ??? And if so is it poorly or not at all ? :LOL: Dailect Inglish... Hmmm... this might be an answer ! :ROFLMAO: You don't have to understand the text to play... ( as soon as I'm done with my picture walkthrough you just have to follow it down to the letter don't bother play for yourself [ says the kätzchen ] )

Sure enough this isn't the reason why so many noodles don't understand the built in walkthrough and MUST rely on a picture guide... and by doing so they just give a big push to devolution... :rolleyes: Ehh ! Whatever... :whistle::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: Voyager2
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes