zain_d

May 5, 2017
i have the 0.65 downloaded and i downloaded the latest update but I don't know how to properly extract it or use it, anyone can help?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i have the 0.65 downloaded and i downloaded the latest update but I don't know how to properly extract it or use it, anyone can help?
Cool ! Now you only need to download v67 v69 both one after another extract and exchange the files and folders from the archive with the existing ones... OR !!! simply download the v71 full or compressed version and all this what goes where BS is behind you :rolleyes:
I don't seem to understand what's the big deal with this update only misery is it that hard to understand ? Then why not just download a full or compressed version from the latest ??? This is an enigma to me why make something difficult if there is an easy way... :unsure:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Just finished playing the game again, been about a year since i last played and man i don't see how this is going to have a true harem ending like lust epidemic had. Most of these women are in the top 1% category (Claire, Diana, Sofia) so i don't see there being any chance of them sharing 1 dick for the remainder of their life, this feels more like an open relationship type deal, especially knowing that Alia wants to travel and explore the world but on the other hand im pretty certain hes already impregnated all the younger girls (Alia, Emily, Tasha, Kaley) so it's going to be interesting to see how the dev handles the harem aspect going forward.

And by the way, yall need to stop hating on Janet she has feeling too you know.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
All Updates after 58111
copy the updates into your game and overwrite the files of the game with them. However, you cannot skip an update.

Then why not just download a full or compressed version from the latest ???
This is an enigma to me why make something difficult if there is an easy way... :unsure:
If the internet connection is poor - which is still the case in many places - your suggestion is bad or impossible.

I need some help. I read the book and got by the camera but nothing happened. Am I supposed to to caught?
WT v71021 v 71021 (1).png

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys new to this thread this game is really amazing now that i started playing it . Thanks you for your amazing guides in this thread can you guys help me find a good walkthrought for this bacause i really want not to miss any clues while playing this masterpiece . Let me know thanks for your attention

Sankeran

Aug 4, 2020
So, I just saw the time for the next update on the NTL media website, which said around 9 more days huh?
This means it would be a little more than a week, which is rather fast.

Gotta say I’m impressed with NTL for maintaining a fast update like this

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
How true is the information that the game is close to completion? Is there a ready-made final script?In the story, the game has just crossed the center point...:unsure:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Fixed = the best host sharing, with no kb (kbyte) limitation.

As for Lust Epidemic, no thanks, before I burn to the wind a few gigabytes of my plan/isp, I'd like to know from those who have already played it, if the animations are also present in the climaxes.

I'm honestly sick of reading the phrases/tags "animated" and "creampie" together.

Either the scenes are fully animated, or are not.

Thank you.
No.. Lust Epidemic wasn't animated. All static images used as overlay in different speed.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Cool ! Now you only need to download v67 v69 both one after another extract and exchange the files and folders from the archive with the existing ones... OR !!! simply download the v71 full or compressed version and all this what goes where BS is behind you :rolleyes:
I don't seem to understand what's the big deal with this update only misery is it that hard to understand ? Then why not just download a full or compressed version from the latest ??? This is an enigma to me why make something difficult if there is an easy way... :unsure:
You must be new here if you still dunno most people around the thread could barely reach grade 2 reading skillz and somehow managed to survive that long

So, I just saw the time for the next update on the NTL media website, which said around 9 more days huh?
This means it would be a little more than a week, which is rather fast.

Gotta say I’m impressed with NTL for maintaining a fast update like this
Updates have been on the 1st and 15th of every month for more than a year now, there's no surprise to have here anymore

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Fixed = the best host sharing, with no kb (kbyte) limitation.

As for Lust Epidemic, no thanks, before I burn to the wind a few gigabytes of my plan/isp, I'd like to know from those who have already played it, if the animations are also present in the climaxes.

I'm honestly sick of reading the phrases/tags "animated" and "creampie" together.

Either the scenes are fully animated, or are not.320

Thank you.
Oh got it... although it was not really referenced as good or bad host just the more often you run into the file for download. You know there are other sites too just like this one where you can download it from they also give alternates mostly MEGA WORKUPLOAD UPLOADHAVEN MEDIAFIRE and others... it's not there for popular listings just TON are found on these fileservers very often and on others as well as was listed but I'm sure I missed out on some :D Anyhow as far as LE goes I recommend it to play it through also it is the prologue of TON but the whole game plot will become even more complicated in The Genesis Order and so on and so on...o_O:LOL:
LE full version is 4.16 GB as far as I know but there is the compressed too for 420 MB so why not give it a spin with compressed and see how you like it ?! ( basically the same game just older and I already played it too... this animations present in the climaxes is not coming though to me what it means but I'm quite sure the answer is yes :D ) If you mean they are after the same principle as TON then yes but actually it is reversed TON is after LE ;)

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
I feel like there could have been certain plot developments or relationships that could have been written differently. And I know that this will be a very unpopular opinion, but I could have done without the whole gearing up to Janet being the grand finale in the MC's sexual conquests, which I think is almost imminent. The way in which Naomi and, as the story has progressed, Kaley encourage the MC's pursuit of Janet is something that doesn't really interest me. I love a maternal character who has been written with interesting character traits, perks, idiosyncrasies; someone with passion, a worldview, some level of knowledge or proficiency in anything (relationships, even). Janet is a bit too conventional and dull, in my view.

Besides that, I don't have major issues with the game. It has plenty of content and is updated frequently.
I full agree about Janet. She's very, IDK. Just kind of....there.

And I see what you're saying about the game and the content. I guess I'm just being overly critical because I keep measuring it against Lust Epidemic

Reactions: ehct2332

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
To be honest I feel like that's every character in this game. I feel like Naomi had a chance at personality but they just made her a slut and nothing else. Alia is so dumb that she doesn't have anything going for her. Emily is just the shop owner that you fuck, Jessica and Pricia are just there. Tasha has a chance at a personality but nope. And the main story characters are the most boring of all tbh, Diana, Clare, Madalyn, and Sofia.

I know they're not supposed to be personality type characters, but I think the ranger and Ash with the whole bigfoot thing was never funny and they kept going with it like it was the funniest thing ever.

I find the main story in general just a skip through cause I don't give a shit about it. I think Kaley is an alright character and Janet is okay. But I agree, Janet especially could have been way better. I think the problem is they went with too many women, no reason to have them, and thought they'd have a grand overall story at the same time. I think Lust Epidemic was just better overall.
You're right on with there being too many women and little depth to the characters. I wonder if would be better if we weren't doing all the characters and instead building up some true conquest with a couple of them. (without being predictable like with Janet)

For example, no sexual relationship with the doctor, just endless pursuit with the hopes of getting to that point. And then BAM! hit us with an unexpected payoff near the end when the MC has a near death situation or something. And the scene can just be one, extended scene with multiple positions as the payoff. And it can just that one time and be revisited in the scene player or something. No booty call. No time wasted in further pursuit. Just that one time. And maybe also do something similar with someone like Tasha.

The regular sex could've been provided by Emily, Naomi, Pricia, and Alia and then there's the more meaningful sex with Kaley and Diana. Then the rest are the harder to get ones like Clare, Madalyn, Sophia and Janet.

Reactions: DD69-1

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
The three MC-Clare-Puzzles
in the underground of the mansion

1.) The two ways to leave the room.
Puzzle a.png

2.) Clare and MC are here in this room together. Ask: where are they?
Puzzle b.png

3.) How many places are there that Clare can block the MC so he can't walk?
Puzzle c.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes