Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
You know i was reading bansdebar review of the game and he brought something up that i was literally just thinking about in my most recent playthrough which is how the harem situation is actually going to work in ToN. This is what he said in his review.

"And o boy was I positively surprised. The game has a good believable story, which makes or breaks a game for me. They could've improved the "I don't care that the person I sleep with fucks every woman he encounters" part for every female, but it's not too much of a bother really. And they do address it somewhat. It might also be related to something else as is hinted in the game."

I always thought that unlike LE the harem aspect of ToN never made any sense to me as some of these girls would never settle for a harem situation, many of them seem too "prideful" for that but as i was saying earlier that in my most recent playthrough it seems like the "curse" is actually what's going to make the harem work. We know the "curse" is doing something to him outside of just the aging part but we don't know the full extent as to what its doing yet.

Bonan15

Dec 22, 2020
I upload Patch update 20210101 from January to the "www" folder and replace the old config.set with a new one, click "no" in the game and still nothing has changed. When I start the game Janet remains Janet and Kaley remains Kaley. I've tried everything, what's my mistake? Who has a similar problem?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Reactions: Bonan15

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Xanado, thanks for the quick response, but nothing helps me. It looks like config.set doesn't affect anything in my situation. I run the game with or without a patch, it's all the same. I even deleted config.set and ran without it at all and nothing changed Janet remains Janet =)
Hmm. Let's see. I redownloaded the patch and checked it for my own sanitys sake. It's the proper one.
So have you:

Downloaded and unzipped it?
Copy pasted it to the www folder?
Choosen "yes" when asked to overwrite the previous one?
Launched the game and said "no" when the game asks you if you want to change it back?

If so the patch should be active. Try to get into discussion with Janet and Kaylee if they at any point they refer to each other as mom, sis, bro etc. You are good, as mentioned earlier the pacth is flawed and can't fix everything.
I'm not sure if it will help but you may try to delete your save and defaultglobal file (backup your saves and just delete the global file). Start a new game and see if the incest patch works or not. If it works, make sure that you create a new save according to your save backup, ex. savefile5 = slot 5 in the game. Save and save slot need to match otherwise your old save won't work.

Reactions: Xanado

mgohary01

May 26, 2018
Well I edited my money to a billion... DUDE ! You think you did everything right ?!? :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :D:ROFLMAO: Come on now man this was rich... now how to fix this... use a save editor ! Just like you edited your money edit your broken keys number to idk 99 or whatever ( don't go higher then 99 ! ) but you know this means you dropped plenty stuff throughout the game do you ?! As for the pages go for someones walkthrough guide ( like oCATo ) I'm pretty sure you will find there all these pages location although don't really know how can you miss chests in this game ( when it is hidden behind something you need to be aware of something when the page loads up like for example a speedy gonzales like roach in case of Tasha :D )
Dude, the Billion Thing is a metaphore that editing money with it was OK but not others. I'm not missing chests in the game, I'm missing keys and broken keys, even after following all the walkthroughs exactly as is, I can't seem to find enough keys and broken keys to open all chests.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
how does the update only work exactly ?
It adds the file difference between the previous version and current version. Meaning you can only use them in sequence. v65-v67, v67-v69, v69-v71 etc. If you are far behind I would recommend downloading the full version instead.

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
how does the update only work exactly ?
Copy new files and paste/merge them with your old files. Important is that update-only files are applied in order of the version number, ex. v69.. => v71.. ;v65... => v71... doesn't work, because you miss update v67 and 69...

Last edited:
Reactions: Xanado

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Dude, the Billion Thing is a metaphore that editing money with it was OK but not others. I'm not missing chests in the game, I'm missing keys and broken keys, even after following all the walkthroughs exactly as is, I can't seem to find enough keys and broken keys to open all chests.
WALKTHROUGH :
3) List of all Chests
4) List of all Chest Keys
5) List of all Broken Keys . & . Tomb Key Segments

If you cannot find the keys and the broken Keys you need,
send me your last memory in a zup file, so i can see where these are.

Bonan15

Dec 22, 2020
Downloaded and unzipped it?
Copy pasted it to the www folder?
Choosen "yes" when asked to overwrite the previous one?
Launched the game and said "no" when the game asks you if you want to change it back?
The difficulty is that I did everything that was written, but the result is the same.
I'm not sure if it will help but you may try to delete your save and defaultglobal file (backup your saves and just delete the global file). Start a new game and see if the incest patch works or not. If it works, make sure that you create a new save according to your save backup, ex. savefile5 = slot 5 in the game. Save and save slot need to match otherwise your old save won't work.
How do I delete the saves where they are located? Sorry I'm very stupid. I haven't gone far in this game yet, so you don't have to worry about the previous saves.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
The difficulty is that I did everything that was written, but the result is the same.

How do I delete the saves where they are located? Sorry I'm very stupid. I haven't gone far in this game yet, so you don't have to worry about the previous saves.
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Appdata and it's subfolders are hidden and you might need to enable show hidden files.
Screenshot (9).png

Reactions: Bonan15

mgohary01

May 26, 2018

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Here it is, I did everything but can't seem to get the remaining keys / broken keys. my save file is attached here. It would've been easier to tell me how to edit it in the save file and what program to use
I found 1 key. v27041 (8).png -> v32051 (9).png
I did not find the 2nd. if you like to edit one, use RPG Maker MV, CheatMenu [v2.0.2]

And ? Are the snakes cute and cozy?

Last edited:
Reactions: mgohary01

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
WALKTHROUGH :
3) List of all Chests
4) List of all Chest Keys
5) List of all Broken Keys . & . Tomb Key Segments

If you cannot find the keys and the broken Keys you need,
send me your last memory in a zup file, so i can see where these are.
i would very much appreciate help. I'm missing a page and a booty call. I have spent HOURS looking a keu lists, walkthroughs to no avail! How can a send a zup file to you? Sorry, don't know what that is or where. Thanks so much!!

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes