robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
WALKTHROUGH :
3) List of all Chests
4) List of all Chest Keys
5) List of all Broken Keys . & . Tomb Key Segments

If you cannot find the keys and the broken Keys you need,
send me your last memory in a zup file, so i can see where these are.
i would very much appreciate help. I'm missing a page and a booty call. I have spent HOURS looking a keu lists, walkthroughs to no avail! How can a send a zup file to you? Sorry, don't know what that is or where. Thanks so much!!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
i would very much appreciate help. I'm missing a page and a booty call. I have spent HOURS looking a keu lists, walkthroughs to no avail! How can a send a zup file to you? Sorry, don't know what that is or where. Thanks so much!!
First, compare your score with WT v71021 -> v 71021 (10).png

if you know which girl is missing a page, see here :
List of all Kamasutra Pages . . Sorted by the names of the girls

Here you can see the version of this page. And with the version number
you can look up what you need to do in the associated WALKTHROUGH

If you have any problems here, send a screeshot with the girls here.
then I can help you better.

I don't use CheatMenu, but I know that it exist.
please install it and say me, snakes being slow or not.
i need to know, this cheatmenu make the snakes slow - or is this only by me .....

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
I just updated my v67011 to v71021, but the game says its failing to load img/characters/$Hut.png. Was there a small update inbetween I missed and/or is there a way for me to fix this. Redownloading the full game as is, while backing up my save, would be a last resort for me if possible.

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
Yes, if you used the update only path you missed applying an update. Thats why your game is missing files. Easiest solution is to delete your game dir. and download the full version. You could try to find the missing update, in your case v69 install it and then install v71 after that.
Hmm ok, the changelog doesn't say there was an update in between. Well whatever, thx.

Reactions: Xanado

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
How can a send a zup file to you? Sorry, don't know what that is or where.
7Zip is a free compression program for creating zip files:
how to use, see

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Puzzle 40

Puzzle 40 is a very special puzzle that is unusual in its kind. In my opinion, this Puzzle is far too little appreciated and praised. Therefore I would like to introduce some interesting constellations that are possible with this puzzle. I want to mention that the last two are pretty hard to think through and then create.

RP 40 (0).png RP 40 (3).png RP 40 (4).png RP 40 (7).png RP 40 (6).png RP 40 (9).png

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
First, compare your score with WT v71021 -> v 71021 (10).png

if you know which girl is missing a page, see here :
List of all Kamasutra Pages . . Sorted by the names of the girls

Here you can see the version of this page. And with the version number
you can look up what you need to do in the associated WALKTHROUGH

If you have any problems here, send a screeshot with the girls here.
then I can help you better.
ToNRobertAsh314.png
This is what I've got. End of 69. I've not started the next section as I wanted to get caught up.
Thanks! RA314

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I just updated my v67011 to v71021, but the game says its failing to load img/characters/$Hut.png. Was there a small update inbetween I missed and/or is there a way for me to fix this. Redownloading the full game as is, while backing up my save, would be a last resort for me if possible.
You are missing v69012. if you only do the update files you need to do ALL the updates in order.
To resolve download the full latest version.

As to saves, they are located in the Computer System %appdata% location so are unaffected with update or deleting old game folder.

Reactions: Juuhachigou

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
You are missing v69012. if you only do the update files you need to do ALL the updates in order.
To resolve download the full latest version.

As to saves, they are located in the Computer System %appdata% location so are unaffected with update or deleting old game folder.
Ty for letting me know about the save data. WIth the different types of game types I see, I never remember which are safe and which I have to manually backup

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes