Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Weekly Report

On February 15th a new chapter of Treasure of Nadia will drop! This new chapter will feature several new sex scenes and a new "bulk sale" for Pricia, that will allow you to profit much faster off sales to the parlor. There will also be a couple new challenging puzzles in the temple, and a new profile "upgrade" that will give you a nude and alternate view in the profile screen.

Lots more progress has been made with The Genesis Order. Above you see the finalized designs for Chloe and the exterior of Eve Cathedral. The amount of buildings you can explore in TGO will be far more than ToN. Such large structures include a mansion, a church and a police station, plus many more!

I look forward to sharing more as I complete it, including a trailer!

Thanks for all the support! Have a great week!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I am afraid i dont see much more content with Madalyn because they want to finish this game. Come on, she is the only one with nylon stockings and high heels, dont let me hang.
She'll still have 6 hearts and 6 phone pages like every other girl. And another heels-freak appeared

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
She'll still have 6 hearts and 6 phone pages like every other girl. And another heels-freak appeared
Do you know for sure it's going to be 6 pages for each girl? I know there is enough space for 6 pages each for 72 total, but at the average of 1 new page per release (31 pages in 30 releases so far), that's another 41 pages to go. And it's rather unlikely we even have 20 releases left, let alone 41.

Even 5 pages for each girl means another 29 pages to go. To me that also seems unlikely.

4 pages for each girl means another 17 pages to go. That looks much more probable.

Of course, if NLT ramps it up to 2-3 pages per release, then all bets are off.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

jkbauer

Apr 5, 2020
Do you know for sure it's going to be 6 pages for each girl? I know there is enough space for 6 pages each for 72 total, but at the average of 1 new page per release (31 pages in 30 releases so far), that's another 41 pages to go. And it's rather unlikely we even have 20 releases left, let alone 41.

Even 5 pages for each girl means another 29 pages to go. To me that also seems unlikely.

4 pages for each girl means another 17 pages to go. That looks much more probable.

At
www\img\pictures
you can find those files:
GUI-Pages1.rpgmvp - GUI-Pages1.png
GUI-Pages2.rpgmvp - GUI-Pages2.png
GUI-Pages3.rpgmvp - GUI-Pages3.png
GUI-Pages4.rpgmvp - GUI-Pages4.png
GUI-Pages5.rpgmvp - GUI-Pages5.png
GUI-Pages6.rpgmvp - GUI-Pages6.png

So, at least the game is prepared for 6 pages for each girl. I'm hoping for it.
I guess we'll have a bulk page release for the final chapters.
And, if I'm not wrong, the remaining 20% of Lust Epidemic are just about extras. Maybe we'll have something like that.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
At
www\img\pictures
you can find those files:
GUI-Pages1.rpgmvp - View attachment 1027129
GUI-Pages2.rpgmvp - View attachment 1027130
GUI-Pages3.rpgmvp - View attachment 1027131
GUI-Pages4.rpgmvp - View attachment 1027132
GUI-Pages5.rpgmvp - View attachment 1027133
GUI-Pages6.rpgmvp - View attachment 1027134

So, at least the game is prepared for 6 pages for each girl. I'm hoping for it.
I guess we'll have a bulk page release for the final chapters.
And, if I'm not wrong, the remaining 20% of Lust Epidemic are just about extras. Maybe we'll have something like that.
I would suggest to not expect uniformity in that regard. I only expect one of the gals to get 6 pages- and certainly no more than two.

I not certain on the total of number of pages, or whether it's going to line up with the number of updates. But, 42-45 seems reasonable.

It's not out of the question that, as we approach the end, the sex scenes in each update are done via the pages rather than as part of the plot. Since simply finding a page upticks the completion percentage, any number above 42 pages would suggest that we are closer to the end than previously speculated.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018

Well, if I'm not wrong, I think in Sofia's room, there's 3 KPages (I forgot which update where we go to her room/hall with Clare, but you can see the pages there). That maybe, when we can go into that room, we can get atleast 3 KPages in one update.

I think that's possible for a future update, will include more than one KPages.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
this fishing makes no sense, I give up the bait and she comes back immediately it would be better if at the right moment to click the space so that the bait comes back and not touch it, because what is now you cannot catch fish 3 hours of fishing and nothing

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes