Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
The moment I learned that Sophia already claimed the "Treasure of Nadia" I suspected that there was a plothole on this that needed to be filled. The fact that she claims that she's Nadia herself fill some gaps, but not all of them.

I mean, if she's really Nadia, how she survived the curse for so much time, while the others had died? If she's now a half-demon, why she used the power of the church 400 years ago and passed basically undercovered all these years?

Unless she's using the "Vandall Savage" kind of disguises (keeps changing his birth dates with stillborn kids or kidnapping people to steal their identities), I don't think it makes sense.

Is playing the first one necessary?
I've tried to play Lust Epidemic some time ago, I don't think it holds well. MC's from that game (Brad, which appear with Bancroft on this game) is kinda asshole if compared with the actual MC. Characters aren't likeable like this one, and I think the game has a problem of being primitive if compared with Treasure of Nadia.

It's a good game which explain some details from the present game, especially that part of the DNA alterations and the role of the church, but it's not obligatory.

Reactions: Oldboyy

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
I mean, if she's really Nadia, how she survived the curse for so much time, while the others had died? If she's now a half-demon, why she used the power of the church 400 years ago and passed basically undercovered all these years?
Similar/Same way Father Parker did?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
This is what I've got. End of 69. I've not started the next section as I wanted to get caught up.
You miss Madalyn v 69012 (14).png
you need WT v69012 the Misterieus Key v69012 (5).png to open v 69012 (11).png
and with the Chest Key v 69012 (10).png open the Chest v 69012 (13).png

If you have any more questions, ask again

> After updating the game the screen goes completely black. Is there any solutions for solving this issue?
please help
Something is missing from your game. Delete everything and install the last full game v71021

Last edited:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
The moment I learned that Sophia already claimed the "Treasure of Nadia" I suspected that there was a plothole on this that needed to be filled. The fact that she claims that she's Nadia herself fill some gaps, but not all of them.

Unless she's using the "Vandall Savage" kind of disguises (keeps changing his birth dates with stillborn kids or kidnapping people to steal their identities), I don't think it makes sense.

I've tried to play Lust Epidemic some time ago, I don't think it holds well. MC's from that game (Brad, which appear with Bancroft on this game) is kinda asshole if compared with the actual MC. Characters aren't likeable like this one, and I think the game has a problem of being primitive if compared with Treasure of Nadia.

It's a good game which explain some details from the present game, especially that part of the DNA alterations and the role of the church, but it's not obligatory.
And on the contrary, I advise you to play Lust Epidemic. The game, among other things, has humor and a detective plot that keeps the whole game in suspense. And I also advise you to immediately replace the RPGM engine of the previous generation in this game with a new one from ToN, the game graphics will look better and the game runs smoother.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
WEEKLY REPORT say poor Janut for more abuse fuck next. See pictur under. Hope no Noami no sodom. Get over with maybe most creepy people happy go quiet good. MC not protect as promise use like slut not love is weak soul.

1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonhart

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Ty for letting me know about the save data. WIth the different types of game types I see, I never remember which are safe and which I have to manually backup
If there is a save file within the game folder eg \www\save or \game\save then you need to back it up prior to update or deleting.

pierre pietro

Jul 6, 2018
Getting error "failed to load: img/characters/$hut.png"

the error pops up as i try to walk past the line and into the next section where theyre taking pictures of the jungle boy

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

the error pops up as i try to walk past the line and into the next section where theyre taking pictures of the jungle boy
You miss file in your game. Put this to ...\www\img\characters

But you probably miss something else.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

the img/characters/$hut.png" exist in the compressed version.
I checked the JokerLeader Compressed Size Update Only Win: 98 MB: MEGA
Your error not exist in this compressed version. Can be, it help, you change the version.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
the img/characters/$hut.png" exist in the compressed version.
I checked the JokerLeader Compressed Size Update Only Win: 98 MB: MEGA
Your error not exist in this compressed version. Can be, it help, you change the version.
You know how this goes... problem problem PROBLEM !!! help help HELP !!! ...in the end it turns out he/she did not get the official release ( or the unofficial compress :LOL: ) and/or did fiddle with the game files on his/her own with or without his/her knowledge... but for some mysterious reason they forget to mention that :unsure:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You know how this goes... problem problem PROBLEM !!! help help HELP !!! ...in the end it turns out he/she did not get the official release ( or the unofficial compress :LOL: ) and/or did fiddle with the game files on his/her own with or without his/her knowledge... but for some mysterious reason they forget to mention that :unsure:
People forget how to report a problem the correct way. Somehow everyone assume that people have a crystal ball or can read minds via the internet, and know which device/operation system they play on.

The missing image error is very common on Linux when you play the compressed version, because Linux is case sensitive, means, code and file names have to match. On Windows you don't have this problem. So, the files are there, but the game will show you the "missing image error" until you change the file name according to the name used in the code.

Most compression tools used by Compressors changes the files names to lower cases after the images get converted to webp (by keeping the original .png extension).

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
GUYS HELP HOW CAN I APPLY AN OLD SAVE IN A NEW GAME
The data are stored centrally and are available in every new version. These are in
Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data
MAC - Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Linux - $HOME/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Android - The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

And here the sves can be imported and copied.
How to do that, read the explanations SPOILER all SAVES

Sorry, I don't understand what your problem is and what help you would like.

I only answer questions from questioners. I don't argue about questioners.
Because they are anonymous and I don't know them. I help them and do not judge them.
But - I defend them when they are insulted. So - don't say anything negative about the questioner ! ! !

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
say poor Janut for more abuse fuck next. See pictur under. Hope no Noami no sodom. Get over with maybe most creepy people happy go quiet good. MC not protect as promise use like slut not love is weak soul.

but is it Janet in your opinion? :unsure:

(Sorry for my bad english)

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes