Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think early in the game you find one SO and where you are at it should be in the mall. Left side top shelves either middle or right spot... If you cannot buy it then you should have one in your inventory :p Or is this another mysterious case of disappearance ? :unsure::oops::D
Compressed may make it invis. The stuff is still there, just not visible. Or people blow. Or he hax'd himself into not spawning stuff. Or people blow. It's a tough choice really

None44

Nov 9, 2020
Do you know for sure it's going to be 6 pages for each girl? I know there is enough space for 6 pages each for 72 total, but at the average of 1 new page per release (31 pages in 30 releases so far), that's another 41 pages to go. And it's rather unlikely we even have 20 releases left, let alone 41.

Even 5 pages for each girl means another 29 pages to go. To me that also seems unlikely.

4 pages for each girl means another 17 pages to go. That looks much more probable.

Of course, if NLT ramps it up to 2-3 pages per release, then all bets are off.
Nlt mentioned that he will give 6 KS pages for each girl

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
When i got caught i get teleported out the room
Come back to the room later and open it then. If you are trying to dodge the camera, are you attempting to get the thorn for the dart first or have you touched the gold bars to get the cut scene?

Camiy

Sep 11, 2018
Come back to the room later and open it then. If you are trying to dodge the camera, are you attempting to get the thorn for the dart first or have you touched the gold bars to get the cut scene?
I've already finished all the content, only this chest remains

LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
Any having issue with fishing? For some reason, I can only catch the sandpercher (first fish) despite using all available lures.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes