Mac2212

Mar 1, 2019
I am an android user and I just rooted my device so where I can find save files, give me location of these files

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I think its a bit unfair, that i cant have Sex with the Mom, i dont know her Name now, but i mean the Milf whos playing later in the Pool with Naomi!
Thx

Mac2212

Mar 1, 2019
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones

I checked that folder but it didn't show
Or which file manager should i uss

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I am an android user and I just rooted my device so where I can find save files, give me location of these files
It depends on which ported version of ToN you play. There are a total of three I think:
- original NLT version
- (Windows) RPG version ported to Android (??)
- Playing the Windows version via JoiPlay (??)

As far as I remember the original version couldn't save and was shipped out with a Chapter skip function.

RonBoy

Feb 27, 2020
Somebody help me with my problem.
1612897687897.png
This file is not in the root folder. Maybe someone will give it to me

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Weekly Report

On February 15th a new chapter of Treasure of Nadia will drop! This new chapter will feature several new sex scenes and a new "bulk sale" for Pricia, that will allow you to profit much faster off sales to the parlor. There will also be a couple new challenging puzzles in the temple, and a new profile "upgrade" that will give you a nude and alternate view in the profile screen.

Lots more progress has been made with The Genesis Order. Above you see the finalized designs for Chloe and the exterior of Eve Cathedral. The amount of buildings you can explore in TGO will be far more than ToN. Such large structures include a mansion, a church and a police station, plus many more!

I look forward to sharing more as I complete it, including a trailer!

Thanks for all the support! Have a great week!
Ooo! Police station. Sexy female officer, please!

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes