robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Sorry, already used. I think I used that one one another chest that I had missed a key from..Is that possible? I have dug up that key, I don't have it anymore and I think I used it on another chest...Bleah!! Thoughts?
Brief break. What I.ve done is gone back to an earlier save, before I go the mysterious key. Got it and the key from the shrine onto of the mountain where you need the grappling hook and the key that was beside the teddy bear. The mysterious key opened the door under the light house, I used one of the chest keys on the chest there and the other in the caves where you get Janet pussy play. You will see I'm still missing a page and a booty call. A different one now! Any suggestions??

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Brief break. What I.ve done is gone back to an earlier save, before I go the mysterious key. Got it and the key from the shrine onto of the mountain where you need the grappling hook and the key that was beside the teddy bear. The mysterious key opened the door under the light house, I used one of the chest keys on the chest there and the other in the caves where you get Janet pussy play. You will see I'm still missing a page and a booty call. A different one now! Any suggestions??
Do you have any broken keys left? You should have had enough keys to open all the chests except for the one in the sewers on the same side as the torch 13 below sofia's mansion.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Compare with this -> WT v71021 v 71021 (10).png
You miss one from Diana and one from Clare.

Seek in List of all Kamasutra Pages . . Sorted by the names of the girls
By D iana and C lare you see, what chest Nunber they have.

WT : List of all Chests , List of all Chest Keys , List of all Broken Keys

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Do you have any broken keys left? You should have had enough keys to open all the chests except for the one in the sewers on the same side as the torch 13 below sofia's mansion.
Sadly, no broken keys. And, if you were going to ask, I have never used a cheat, made any modifications nor other saves.

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
If you get off the arrow pressure plates she stops moving, so use that to make her walks shorter. If you use this in combination with the 4 directions you should be able to get it right.
When I move MC off an arrow Claire keeps moving. Also, I cannot see any pressure plates

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
So whats the best way to farm the millions you need to buy all the expensive house shit? Not looking for a save file, looking to get it by myself.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So whats the best way to farm the millions you need to buy all the expensive house shit? Not looking for a save file, looking to get it by myself.
Nothing since you don't need any of them. If you really wanna waste real days farming for mostly nothing, go to the deep jungle spot with 10+ spawns and just farm there with boosts to get grands and royals. Or farm/craft out the 10k$ oil for Pricia

Crippy

May 28, 2018
You can do it 2 ways:
1 - You can go to the park, go through the portal and keep going north until you end up in a clearing. Enter and back out around 15 times, which will cause a lot of talismans to appear. Keep doing that until each talisman gets to around 90 and then sell them via the satellite phone; or
2 - Click on the banner of oCATo and he has a mod.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
i have spent hours [really!] looking at every key history I can find. I'll look at yours, I expect, again!! i do have a life outside this game and hours of Nada- pun intended -is not fun.
i understand you.
send me your last save in a zip file. i fix it, if it not ok or say you, what to do.

06  Talismans.png

Do you happen to have the DeepJungleNW-B.png file as well? Say's I'm missing that now...
see Attach file with DeepJungleNW -B -C -D -E

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes