Ge4ok

Nov 28, 2019
So, again about saves.
I've just installed a completely fresh game. Also, stored a file Defaultfile1.rpgsave with 51% progress.
So, i need to start a new game and then put this file into AppData and load it for the game to recognise it?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So, again about saves.
I've just installed a completely fresh game. Also, stored a file Defaultfile1.rpgsave with 51% progress.
So, i need to start a new game and then put this file into AppData and load it for the game to recognise it?
Nope. You start the game, save wherever, get a save from here with the same slot number, copy/paste that on top of yours, restart the game, load your newly pasted save. Done.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
has anyone caught bruce yet ??????
Yeah for example me :oops: It takes effort but it is far from impossible ! :D Use Heavy Natural Plug ;) ( and don't just try on the shown XXL great whites try it with the L or XL sharks as well ! ) I caught it 4 or 5 times ( funny... more HULKS ? :unsure::ROFLMAO: ) and it was literally none of them with the shown XXL size !

OlLongDarkKneehigh

Apr 7, 2020
i understand you.
send me your last save in a zip file. i fix it, if it not ok or say you, what to do.

06  Talismans.png

see Attach file with DeepJungleNW -B -C -D -E
I'm still getting the same error message, despite extracting and placing the files in the proper folder. Is there something I'm missing? It appears the rest of the files in that folder are all .rpgmvp files as opposed to .png files. Sorry for my lack of knowledge, is there a specific tool I need to use or anything to extract them as .rpgmvp or something?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm still getting the same error message, despite extracting and placing the files in the proper folder. Is there something I'm missing? It appears the rest of the files in that folder are all .rpgmvp files as opposed to .png files. Sorry for my lack of knowledge, is there a specific tool I need to use or anything to extract them as .rpgmvp or something?
Are you sure you updated your game in the correct order? Because it isn't common that the original game (uncompressed version) has missing files. Here are the original files in .rpgmvp format.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes