Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That was a troll post. He knows what the numbers mean, but wanted to point out that some people still don't get it.
Considering where we are, troll posts aren't too far off from legit claims most of the time. And normal posts being so far down the drain, you'd think the majority of the thread is just trollbait

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
All NLT game has a Nun in it, that forbidden lust i just love, from Lust to Nadia and the upcoming Genesis, all of them are the "BEST" girl in the series.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
That was a troll post.
sixart has bad luck ... that went in the pants: (nice English)
The percentage has a pattern:

version % = round(3.2 + 2.19(chest Nr))

~ correct from chest 5:
5 = 14%, 6 = 16%, 7= 19%, ...
21 23 25 27 30 32 34 36 38 40 43 45
47 49
51 54 56 58 60 62 65 67 69 71

And normal posts being so far down the drain, ..
:D Nice ! You don't know how right you are!
:) It is very beneficial not to be normal.

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Dude you are waaaaay overthinking this...
Sorry ... I like to think.

I see - you don't love that. You don't want people to think about what you're writing.
Because you don't do that either.

The pattern you asked for - without asking for it - is an atythmetic regression.
In the simplest form: y = ax + b

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
sixart has bad luck ... that went in the pants: (nice English)
The percentage has a pattern:

version % = round(3.2 + 2.19(chest Nr))

~ correct from chest 5:
5 = 14%, 6 = 16%, 7= 19%, ...
21 23 25 27 30 32 34 36 38 40 43 45
47 49
51 54 56 58 60 62 65 67 69 71

:D Nice ! You don't know how right you are!
:) It is very beneficial not to be normal.
WOW:

Having this morning just come onto this thread and reading this was enlightening. I'm being honest here not continuing some of the sarcasm expressed earlier.

Well done finding a relationship between chest Nos and % complete even so it has a lower boundary of chests = 5 for its validity to hold true (I have not verified this but trust it does) and applies for a significant % complete range (65%), the probability is that it should remain true up to a maximum boundary of whatever the max chests the game will have to its final version.

What I like to know is how did you find this mathematical linear equation?, was it by trial an error or did you hit the jackpot quickly. Who knows, there could be other mathematical relationships between % complete and say hours played (not likely), No of sex scenes, other variable that has a definite No associated with for each game ver, and not a changing variable depending on how one plays the game.

But then again it could simply be a best guess by the developer on the amount of work the developer believes he advanced the game completion between versions.

Cheers

Reactions: oCATo

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Next thing to pro math : # of times MC cums per update is = to # of chests*pi/how much people donate on Patreon + number of pages in here (default 20 layout) - # of times people asked the same question since launch.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart and klobber

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Cause i readed: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
I searched my whole Computer Nothing, no ToN no Default and no save Game Data. So where it can be, does anyone know that?
Thx

Edit: I cant save, when i try it i hear only like a Piano Sound.
Any Idea how to fix this?
TYSM

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Cause i readed: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
I searched my whole Computer Nothing, no ToN no Default and no save Game Data. So where it can be, does anyone know that?
Thx

Edit: I cant save, when i try it i hear only like a Piano Sound.
Any Idea how to fix this?
TYSM
Try run game like administrator
Save files are hide, try unhide them.

this game is so dogpoopoo without a walkthrough and they're not updated at all... (i dont blame them, seems like a pain)
This game is really easy and have bulletproof hint system. But maybe its to complicated for you.

ProfWolfhunter

Nov 24, 2020
Screenshot (83).png
guys pls help me with this .
i downloaded the update file and when ever i got mart this happens
i checked the files their are no such files in update folder so pls help me .

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Next thing to pro math : # of times MC cums per update is = to # of chests*pi/how much people donate on Patreon + number of pages in here (default 20 layout) - # of times people asked the same question since launch.
LOL.

And the answer is zero but only if you use Milfy City for the # variable.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
WOW:

Having this morning just come onto this thread and reading this was enlightening. I'm being honest here not continuing some of the sarcasm expressed earlier.

Well done finding a relationship between chest Nos and % complete even so it has a lower boundary of chests = 5 for its validity to hold true (I have not verified this but trust it does) and applies for a significant % complete range (65%), the probability is that it should remain true up to a maximum boundary of whatever the max chests the game will have to its final version.

What I like to know is how did you find this mathematical linear equation?, was it by trial an error or did you hit the jackpot quickly. Who knows, there could be other mathematical relationships between % complete and say hours played (not likely), No of sex scenes, other variable that has a definite No associated with for each game ver, and not a changing variable depending on how one plays the game.

But then again it could simply be a best guess by the developer on the amount of work the developer believes he advanced the game completion between versions.

Cheers
If one looks at the differences in the versions, it can be seen that the dependence is a linear regression, the significance of which is small from the 5th version onwards.

This slope of the linearity can be calculated quite easily:
71% - 16% = 55. . . . 55/25 = 2.2

The distance calculated for the 6th version is
16.4 - 6 * 2.2 = 3.2
Because of the rounding, the slope is a little smaller. so 2.19

The average MC erection is
(Number of images in scene player) / (number of versions) =
84/31 = 2.71

I see there are some who agree with your calculation.
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=5106599
You see your statement it's right.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes