oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I'm missing three keys somewhere (28/31)...
I look at this post over and over and it looks like I have them all...
what do I miss? any idea?
WT -> List of all Chests . Chest Keys . Broken Keys

I need a grappling hook to reach there! I realize i dont have one.
I am at 55% where do i find one?
v69012 v69012 (1).png
compare with v67011 v67011 (13).png and see, what you miss

Most dudes haven't found the OP yet
Yes I see. Please try to find this ominous OP yourself.
When you find it, look it up and tell the questioners what to do.
Example: Write: "You are missing keys ... look here ->
WT -> List of all Chests . Chest Keys . Broken Keys"

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Sorry, but ToN hase a BUG and the Game freezes, when you caught Janet drunken in Bed, after that her damn Daughter say: Pssst Come here, when you follow her she say: Come back another Time, you leave she says again Psst come here, he follows her to her Door and Game FREEZES!
How to fix that? Cause i am pissed, cant go on with the Story
Thx anyone who can help

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Sorry, but ToN hase a BUG and the Game freezes, when you caught Janet drunken in Bed, after that her damn Daughter say: Pssst Come here, when you follow her she say: Come back another Time, you leave she says again Psst come here, he follows her to her Door and Game FREEZES!
How to fix that? Cause i am pissed, cant go on with the Story
Thx anyone who can help
No one reported such an issue before therefore it is very unlikely that it is a bug in the game and likely an issue on your system.

If you have save file close to the scene, then upload it here and let other people confirm the bug.

My game once froze too and restarting ToN fixed the issue.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
So here is my Savegame File, in front of Janets House, as soon as you get in 1st, Janets stands in the Kitchen and lays above in her Bedrom. How weird is that. Than if you go up to Janets Bedroom, the normal Szene with her winebottle works.
You leave her bedrom Kaley comes out: Pst come here, follow her in her Room, she says: No Time later, you get out again she comes Pst come here aaand Freeze! Idk what the Hell is wrong?
My System is a Windows 10 64 bit Machine, good enough for such a Game.
TYSM if anyone can aprove the Bug in the File or Game.
TYSM all of you

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So here is my Savegame File, in front of Janets House, as soon as you get in 1st, Janets stands in the Kitchen and lays above in her Bedrom. How weird is that. Than if you go up to Janets Bedroom, the normal Szene with her winebottle works.
You leave her bedrom Kaley comes out: Pst come here, follow her in her Room, she says: No Time later, you get out again she comes Pst come here aaand Freeze! Idk what the Hell is wrong?
My System is a Windows 10 64 bit Machine, good enough for such a Game.
TYSM if anyone can aprove the Bug in the File or Game.
TYSM all of you
Yeap, you are trapped in a loop - that I can confirm for sure.

I also notice that your game progress is at 13% and you have 12 chest keys in your inventory together with MC's house being fully equipped already. This shouldn't be possible at that state. So, your attempt to cheat broke the game. Have fun to start all over again or download one of oCATo's saves.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Means i have start a new clean Game? Na i only wanted more Money, cause with that poor Stoneartefacts you can collect tousands, until you can buy something good, what i find is a bit crazy to put a Price by for Curtains on 7000U$ or other Stuff to 2.300.000U$, a bit ridicolous, dont ya think?
Tysm for check my File

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Means i have start a new clean Game? Na i only wanted more Money, cause with that poor Stoneartefacts you can collect tousands, until you can buy something good, what i find is a bit crazy to put a Price by for Curtains on 7000U$ or other Stuff to 2.300.000U$, a bit ridicolous, dont ya think?
Tysm for check my File
Either a fresh game or use oCato's save. Money cheat isn't really needed, because the game will provide enough money/items when you need them according to your game progress.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Tysm for check my File
You just need patience. As You progress in the game, you will earn more and more money:cool:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Does someone know if NLT have the incest patch on their discord ?
I have searched each section there but did no find it :/

Or is there a way for us to make the incest patch ourselves?
For example in Tinkerer's Peasants Quest game, we can simply make a txt file to enable the incest.

Kinda feels off when the mother and the sister refer to you by name, and your character refers to them by their name.s MC even said to his sister "you are my friend". Tf is that ? :D

Lowkey dont want to ask the dev directly on their discord for "Incest patch" cuz I dont want to be seen as a wierdo lol
Like NLT's discord is full with decent human beings. Most other discord servers I have seen are full of gremlins xD

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does someone know if NLT have the incest patch on their discord ?
I have searched each section there but did no find it :/

Or is there a way for us to make the incest patch ourselves?
For example in Tinkerer's Peasants Quest game, we can simply make a txt file to enable the incest.

Kinda feels off when the mother and the sister refer to you by name, and your character refers to them by their name.s MC even said to his sister "you are my friend". Tf is that ? :D

Lowkey dont want to ask the dev directly on their discord for "Incest patch" cuz I dont want to be seen as a wierdo lol
Like NLT's discord is full with decent human beings. Most other discord servers I have seen are full of gremlins xD
There is no "official" incest patch. However, you can change it yourself by:
1. editing the config.txt file => changes names only.
2. editing the dialogues directly => Requires RPG Maker MV Editor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Limited20

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeap, you are trapped in a loop - that I can confirm for sure.

I also notice that your game progress is at 13% and you have 12 chest keys in your inventory together with MC's house being fully equipped already. This shouldn't be possible at that state. So, your attempt to cheat broke the game. Have fun to start all over again or download one of oCATo's saves.
I did my cheatings as well long ago and there are some events that has to happen according to be able to move forward with the plot :D It is not the money that much I can tell and it's neither the chest keys... for example... I did a run that at 0% I had 99B $ and all the possible items ( once they came along ) were at 99 so I bought the full package of house items too and literally everything that money can buy with no problem at all for as long ( around 50% ) as you need to get a rat to Emily to research on the formula... now here is an event where the game tells you to buy a plastic wrap ( which I had already 99 of ) in accord to get a rat trap ( which I had already 99 of ) and go to the jungle ( jaguar ) and catch the rat ( which I already had done before since I was not restricted to do due to cheating !!! :eek: rat in the trap 99 ) and before I knew what was wrong I already went ahead with the plot before it could have happened according to the game design which resulted in a similar loop effect ( the squallmarket stayed busy forever coz there were missing events and I gave Emily the rat in question before it was even possible ! ) I think it is basically the same problem here... events have happened BEFORE they could have but they are caused by key items ( in my case it was the loaded musket combined with rat in the trap ) sooo... if anybody feels up for it you can surely deduct what EXACTLY went wrong here...:D(y)

Although I still believe that if you play the game ( cheating ) according to the soul crystal you will not get into an endless loop...( so focus people ! :ROFLMAO: ) And personally ( as you stated it too ! ) this game does not need ANY cheats at any point !!! The game gives you what you need... anything more is just greed and stupidity ! (y) And one more for the road... cheating in the long run comes always back and bites you in the ass ! :ROFLMAO:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I did my cheatings as well long ago and there are some events that has to happen according to be able to move forward with the plot :D It is not the money that much I can tell and it's neither the chest keys... for example... I did a run that at 0% I had 99B $ and all the possible items ( once they came along ) were at 99 so I bought the full package of house items too and literally everything that money can buy with no problem at all for as long ( around 50% ) as you need to get a rat to Emily to research on the formula... now here is an event where the game tells you to buy a plastic wrap ( which I had already 99 of ) in accord to get a rat trap ( which I had already 99 of ) and go to the jungle ( jaguar ) and catch the rat ( which I already had done before since I was not restricted to do due to cheating !!! :eek: rat in the trap 99 ) and before I knew what was wrong I already went ahead with the plot before it could have happened according to the game design which resulted in a similar loop effect ( the squallmarket stayed busy forever coz there were missing events and I gave Emily the rat in question before it was even possible ! ) I think it is basically the same problem here... events have happened BEFORE they could have but they are caused by key items ( in my case it was the loaded musket combined with rat in the trap ) sooo... if anybody feels up for it you can surely deduct what EXACTLY went wrong here...:D(y)

Although I still believe that if you play the game ( cheating ) according to the soul crystal you will not get into an endless loop...( so focus people ! :ROFLMAO: ) And personally ( as you stated it too ! ) this game does not need ANY cheats at any point !!! The game gives you what you need... anything more is just greed and stupidity ! (y) And one more for the road... cheating in the long run comes always back and bites you in the ass ! :ROFLMAO:
The problem is this game has poorly developed backtracking features. As you may have noticed you revisit the same places and craft the same items repeatedly throughout the game. You may not even be cheating, but if you start playing this game by the time it's finished you'll also have problems with moving forwards. To be honest, i never have seen the developer complain about bugs, either because they're good or because they moved it under the rug

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The problem is this game has poorly developed backtracking features. As you may have noticed you revisit the same places and craft the same items repeatedly throughout the game. You may not even be cheating, but if you start playing this game by the time it's finished you'll also have problems with moving forwards. To be honest, i never have seen the developer complain about bugs, either because they're good or because they moved it under the rug
That's true. I started the game recently and mid-game there were no hints in the dialogues anymore, I had no clue what I should do next. Consulting the crystal stone revealed that I had to call Alia and/or her mother for booty calls. For that I had to grind for money first to be able to buy some furniture.

Reactions: phill_leotardo
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes