thezone

Dec 20, 2017
It is not installed to your computer so just delete it normally... (y)the saved states is another question although it is located in the appdata :unsure: Might wanna ask around a bit more what exactly are the TON files in there ( and I saw a KADOKAWA folder too that is fishy to me... :unsure: ) Anyhow these are just bits and bytes compared to the game so best of luck ! :D(y)
ok, its just that everytime with an update, upon starting it up there is a message that pops up from microsoft that asks if i want to install so i click yes. I just don't want to find out that there's like a dozen of copies of this game in the drive taking up space.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nope and yes. There is indeed some ungodly version with an updater included. Just not in here nor is it the Win version we get. I think the Android version (official 1 with the scene selector) does that too. Maybe the browser-based 1 does it too. That's the fun part of having over 7 ways of releasing a game : every1 and their mom won't get the same and fusterclucking will happen, just surprised we get more trouble with copy/paste failers than the army of weirdos not playing 1 of the more "normal" builds

MyUserName451

Dec 14, 2020
I'm sorry. But i tried this adevtnure for about an hour. And i really did not find it enjoyable. Can someone tell me what they enjoy about this game? Cause right now i am baffled that there's so much attention surrounding something i feel is quite mediocre.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Judging by the place you posted this, I'd say it's too cerebral for you. But since you played for an hour and probably got like 5 scenes, maybe the game wasn't made for your taste

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm sorry. But i tried this adevtnure for about an hour. And i really did not find it enjoyable. Can someone tell me what they enjoy about this game? Cause right now i am baffled that there's so much attention surrounding something i feel is quite mediocre.
Hmmm... :unsure: I think the more important question is this... ( since you stated you don't find it enjoyable ! ) Why don't I/You just drop this game ? :oops:
Like everything else in your life... you need to find your own reason to do or not to do something and not get compromised by others opinion ( not telling you should not listen to someone with different views but in this case you already made up your mind innit ?!? ) :D(y)

MyUserName451

Dec 14, 2020
Hmmm... :unsure: I think the more important question is this... ( since you stated you don't find it enjoyable ! ) Why don't I/You just drop this game ? :oops:
Like everything else in your life... you need to find your own reason to do or not to do something and not get compromised by others opinion ( not telling you should not listen to someone with different views but in this case you already made up your mind innit ?!? ) :D(y)
I won't change my mind, that is not the reason for the question. I just want to understand why other people like it. :)

MyUserName451

Dec 14, 2020
Judging by the place you posted this, I'd say it's too cerebral for you. But since you played for an hour and probably got like 5 scenes, maybe the game wasn't made for your taste

Too cerebral? Don't get hurt just because someone isn't head over heels over your favorite (and maybe) only important thing in your life. I love many games on this site; BaDIK, A wife and mother, Our red string, A good girl gone bad and A light of my life. That's some real quality.

Does it offend you that someone doesn't think like you?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Too cerebral? Don't get hurt just because someone isn't head over heels over your favorite (and maybe) only important thing in your life. I love many games on this site; BaDIK, A wife and mother, Our red string, A good girl gone bad and A light of my life. That's some real quality.

Does it offend you that someone doesn't think like you?
Yes, I'm now super mad a random dude with 8 posts and a barely 2 months old account comes in here saying he hates the game. Grats, you just ruined my week. Also good job figuring out ToN is the only thing worth some value in my life, now I can go on and live without this burden over my shoulders.

MyUserName451

Dec 14, 2020
Yes, I'm now super mad a random dude with 8 posts and a barely 2 months old account comes in here saying he hates the game. Grats, you just ruined my week. Also good job figuring out ToN is the only thing worth some value in my life, now I can go on and live without this burden over my shoulders.
That's what i thought. Maybe you should consider stepping outside of your basement for a change, some sunshine might do you good. ;)

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Many too young many too ugly get girlfriend woman so use game help fap release. Many like see girl fuck vicious by MC sodomise then girl say enjoy abused so not feel bad for like. Some creep incest love. Mom sister. Disgust. I like some of game not like some of game. Used to adventur like am tired with game really. Not for normal with sex real think believe. Too pervrt sick now. Not blame for not like.

Last edited:

matsuoka

Feb 14, 2021
My Soul crystal said "Don't eat the red ginseng. Jessica specially told you not to do it. would hate to need type of treatment. i didn't eat. how do i progress my game? what is the next step

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Many too young many too ugly get girlfriend woman so use game help fap release. Many like see girl fuck vicious by MC sodomise then girl say enjoy abused so not feel bad for like. Some creep incest love. Mom sister. Disgust. I like some of game not like some of game. Used to adventur like am tired with game really. Not for normal with sex real think believe. Too pervrt sick now. Not blame for not like.
the force is strong in this one

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I totally understand you. ToN isn't very enjoyable for me either. I don't mind the grind aka treasure hunting or the puzzles, but I'm not a fan of animations. Crazy - right!? Honestly, I prefer renders over animations, because scenes get more depth that way and are "longer". Of course NLT's animations are top-notch I'm not going to deny that, but I personally would prefer less animation and more different renders per scene.

Teens and/or young adult characters are another personal dislike, here I prefer MILFs and mature characters like Mother Superior, Val and Amandea from Lust Epidemic. For example the shop girl and the bar girl are the same model with different hair asset and that one of them has tattoos and wider hips.

Most annoying part about ToN is the writing. Within the first few sex scenes MC becomes a cocky prick and all they do is talk about his cock and how fucking big it is etc (I'm aware about the plot and why they are horny as fuck).

So, yes, ToN isn't a game that suits my personal taste and probably aims for harem loving young men audience. However, the reason why I play it is because of the game mechanic. NLT really knows how to use the RPG mechanic in combination with his visuals by pushing the RPG Maker Engine to its limits.

At the same time ToN is a perfect example how you can create and earn lots of money with a game with less visual efforts than a classic visual novel Ren'Py game. Preparing the game needs of course a lot of time, but rendering spites goes faster then rendering a 100 images scenes for a visual novel.

I think this should be enough. :LOL:

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
the force is strong in this one
NLT do same thing all time like big house build behind Janut house. Harem live in big house game end bet. Serem harem sodom incest same thing over over. I think Janut next in game fall in bad way today. :( Many want see so eager me no.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes