S4TQ

Apr 25, 2019
Hey Dark Coven I made a stepmom, stepsister, stepson patch for Treasure of Nadia! It's similar to the Incest Patch but obviously with stepmom, stepson and stepsister calling names. I did not change all of them since who would call for example their stepmom a stepmom all the time. So the characters still call each other Kaley, Janet and *player name* in right context and they also call each other stepmom, stepsister and stepson in the right context. I have fully tested it and it's working perfectly so I thought I'd share it here for others too. I would appreciate if you would link this to the Patches section so that others can find this easily. Thanks!

Installation:
1. Download and Extract the config.set file from the attachment .zip file to "...\Treasure of Nadia\www\" folder
2. When prompted to overwrite, select "Replace the file in destination"

Stepmom, stepsister and stepson Patch config.set file preview
Code:
1Hero,1Hero,my stepbrother's,my stepson's,1Hero's,my stepbrother,my stepson,1Hero,my stepbrother,You,You,Kaley,my stepsister's,Kaley's,my stepsister,Kaley,my stepsister,your stepsister,stepsister,Stepmom,Janet,Jan,my stepmom's,Janet's,my stepmom,Janet,my stepmom's,your stepmom's,my stepmom,your stepmom,stepmom,
Incest Patch config.set file preview for preference
Code:
Bro,Dear,My Brother's,My Son's,Your Son's,My Brother,My Son,1Hero,My big Brother,My little boy,Your little boy,Sis,My Sister's,Your Sister's,My Sister,Your Sister,My little sis,Your little sis,Sister,Mommy,Mom,Mom,My Mom's,Your Mom's,My Mom,Your Mom,My Mommy's,Your Mommy's,My Mommy,Your Mommy,Mom,
Original config.set file preview for preference
Code:
1Hero,1Hero,1Hero's,1Hero's,1Hero's,1Hero,1Hero,1Hero,You,You,You,Kaley,Kaley's,Kaley's,Kaley,Kaley,You,You,friend,Janet,Janet,Jan,Janet's,Janet's,Janet,Janet,Janet's,Janet's,You,You,friend's mom,

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
So here is my Savegame File, in front of Janets House, as soon as you get in 1st, Janets stands in the Kitchen and lays above in her Bedrom. How weird is that. Than if you go up to Janets Bedroom, the normal Szene with her winebottle works.
You leave her bedrom Kaley comes out: Pst come here, follow her in her Room, she says: No Time later, you get out again she comes Pst come here aaand Freeze! Idk what the Hell is wrong?
My System is a Windows 10 64 bit Machine, good enough for such a Game.
TYSM if anyone can aprove the Bug in the File or Game.
TYSM all of you
I checked your save to see what went wrong there: Different sequences in your game show a mix from mid v21022 to end v 25032. It's not just a mish-mash with Janet but also with Diana, Kalay, Naomi, Diana , Jessica, Sam and the Ranger.

The reason for this, in my opinion, is that in the cave you opened the two entrances to the north and south with editing bombs in the middle of version 21022. This mixed up the events over the period of ~ 2.5 releases.

The game is no longer playable. Delete all affected stores in user data.
I recommend that you repeat the game for all SAVES -> v19021

Reactions: cold_arctus

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeap, you are trapped in a loop - that I can confirm for sure.

I also notice that your game progress is at 13% and you have 12 chest keys in your inventory together with MC's house being fully equipped already. This shouldn't be possible at that state. So, your attempt to cheat broke the game. Have fun to start all over again or download one of oCATo's saves.
Nobody saw that 1 coming. That's the good thing with ToN : there's no bugs. So anything weird happening is always and only your fault (the dudes getting fucked, not the quoted in this post). Only known "bugs" were the missing hornet file in v46 (that was fixed within an hour of release) and getting stuck behind the baitshop dude (which is also easy to prevent). Anything/everything not that is point-and-laugh bait at how bad you can fail.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ I'd say his broken Engrish was asking if he needs to download the game again when the new update comes out. Or it could be your version. Engrish is pretty fluent at not making sense

Reactions: zeus04

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
No, new updates usually only bring in about 2-4% of completion content, best wait for a few updates before playing again.
That in 22 hours and something the new update comes out right, and this update will not be complete, in short, but when it is released I have to download the game again and it will be with the update?

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
That in 22 hours and something the new update comes out right, and this update will not be complete, in short, but when it is released I have to download the game again and it will be with the update?
Yeah, you can manually patch an older version if you wish but its generally easier to just redownload the full game once a newer version is released.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
To put it very simply... YES ! (y)

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
Yeah, you can manually patch an older version if you wish but its generally easier to just redownload the full game once a newer version is released.
A here I thank you so from Tuesday we could play with the new update?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Only an extension to Omnikuken : there can be BUGS happening throughout the game ( such as arctus mentioned like game freeze ) similar happened to me too on the beach while hunting for Bruce many many in and out on this screen and suddenly the game went dark... :oops: :eek: music still played but nothing else happened afterwards... ( a restart fixed it ! (y) ) but I think this is due to some sorta system crash and has actually little to do with the game ! If we wanna force these as bugs then let's do it I'm not sure they are actually... :unsure:
MV had (probably fixed long ago and NLT didn't use the buggy dev builds) massive memory leaks. You'd need at least 8GB of RAM to be able to play for longer than 1 hour (even less depending on what you made it do). There's a good chance most people getting black screens/freezes/hard crashes or some other random failings are playing on a toaster and MV is laughing at them with it's (possibly fixed) memory leaks and/or huge requirements. That's also why close/restart fixes most of these since you're flushing it from RAM and reload the "base" game, play for long once more and it'll crash/black screen again

Reactions: sixart and zeus04

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
MV had (probably fixed long ago and NLT didn't use the buggy dev builds) massive memory leaks. You'd need at least 8GB of RAM to be able to play for longer than 1 hour (even less depending on what you made it do). There's a good chance most people getting black screens/freezes/hard crashes or some other random failings are playing on a toaster and MV is laughing at them with it's (possibly fixed) memory leaks and/or huge requirements. That's also why close/restart fixes most of these since you're flushing it from RAM and reload the "base" game, play for long once more and it'll crash/black screen again
Ego, I have not had this problem, I have never had a problem with this game it has always been very fluid and I hope it is still like this to continue it and a very good game compared to many others.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This can be a reason too but I don't think this applies for me since first run I played 17 hours straight without any problems and this happened with me within an hour... but the point is valid ! (y)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This can be a reason too but I don't think this applies for me since first run I played 17 hours straight without any problems and this happened with me within an hour... but the point is valid ! (y)
System hiccup possible too caused by something running in the background (sub-process).

Reactions: sixart

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
They are respawning. You getting more than 1 at a time isn't really a bug and since your game is modded/save edit to no end, even less of a bug. Having 20 philweed would be a better case. Or getting Sofia to come to your house with bootycalls in v20

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes