cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Cause i readed: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
I searched my whole Computer Nothing, no ToN no Default and no save Game Data. So where it can be, does anyone know that?
Thx

Edit: I cant save, when i try it i hear only like a Piano Sound.
Any Idea how to fix this?
TYSM
Not being able to save indicates that you don't have write permission to your system folder (AppData). This might be the case for having the game stored on a external HDD or a different partition on your main HDD.

Here is what you can do:
- Either extract a fresh copy of the game or move your game folder onto your desktop. Start the game and try to save again. As soon as you can confirm that the save was created you can move the game folder back where you want to have it.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
WOW:

Having this morning just come onto this thread and reading this was enlightening. I'm being honest here not continuing some of the sarcasm expressed earlier.

Well done finding a relationship between chest Nos and % complete even so it has a lower boundary of chests = 5 for its validity to hold true (I have not verified this but trust it does) and applies for a significant % complete range (65%), the probability is that it should remain true up to a maximum boundary of whatever the max chests the game will have to its final version.

What I like to know is how did you find this mathematical linear equation?, was it by trial an error or did you hit the jackpot quickly. Who knows, there could be other mathematical relationships between % complete and say hours played (not likely), No of sex scenes, other variable that has a definite No associated with for each game ver, and not a changing variable depending on how one plays the game.

But then again it could simply be a best guess by the developer on the amount of work the developer believes he advanced the game completion between versions.

Cheers
A linear regression calculation is used to predict a continuous value based on a dependent and independent variable, which introduces estimation error that needs to be calculated using further equations such as MSE and other methods. The actual update calculation was already revealed by the dev and is very simple:

- Percentage that the update will leave the game on (XX-XX-XX), after it's fully completed to that point concatenated with the month followed by the day the release was given, in this instance (71%, on (02- February) 1st) .

He's just having fun testing out correlations by linear regression, i didn't test it, since it doesn't look wrong to me.
I wonder if he could do a heatmap of correlation with other measurements in the game ;)

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
this game is so dogpoopoo without a walkthrough and they're not updated at all... (i dont blame them, seems like a pain)
You don't need a walkthrough. The soul crystal always tells you what your next move should be. So stop complaining about poopoo that isn't there.

Zerrox93

Oct 10, 2020
Screenshot_2021-02-13-22-44-04-186_nlt.media.treasure.jpg
Help me.. The crystal said that i need use pickaxe to destroy the pillar behind the library but i don't know where is it. If the pillar that contain library key, i had it already. Help me please.

eyal

Dec 1, 2017
I'm missing three keys somewhere (28/31)... I look at this post over and over and it looks like I have them all... what do I miss? any idea?

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I'm missing three keys somewhere (28/31)... I look at this post over and over and it looks like I have them all... what do I miss? any idea?
^ 4 posts above yours is one by oCATo. If you read the WHOLE post you will see a feature that has walkthrus and helps hints.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes