twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah I have read about this cloaking extra special device in this forum but in all fairness it NEVER happened to me and I'm playing the compressed version of TON ( both win and linux ) from the beginning ! Sooo... those choises... :unsure: :D
It’s not clear why you are happy? Try playing the original uncompressed version of the game and see how much better images and videos can look and how much you have lost because of it. The difference will be especially noticeable if you have a monitor with a large diagonal. :cool:

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
How long has it been that you play ToN and still don't know the release dates? :unsure:
Official countdown for next update.
If I have already downloaded the game, with the new update, I go ahead did I have to download the game again?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If I have already downloaded the game, with the new update, I go ahead did I have to download the game again?
If you know how to apply the update-only files (~200 MB), then you don't need to download the entire game again. Otherwise you would need to download the entire game every two weeks.

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
If you know how to apply the update-only files (~200 MB), then you don't need to download the entire game again. Otherwise you would need to download the entire game every two weeks.
Thanks, if someone will tell me and put me some pictures where to go I could try, since I'm not very practical.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How long has it been that you play ToN and still don't know the release dates? :unsure:
Official countdown for next update.
:unsure: Another tough question indeed. Answering it would solve the entirety of everything in the known universe

Mac2212

Mar 1, 2019
I am an android user and I just rooted my device so where I can find save files, give me location of these files

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I think its a bit unfair, that i cant have Sex with the Mom, i dont know her Name now, but i mean the Milf whos playing later in the Pool with Naomi!
Thx

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes