Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I full agree about Janet. She's very, IDK. Just kind of....there.

And I see what you're saying about the game and the content. I guess I'm just being overly critical because I keep measuring it against Lust Epidemic
Janet in any other game would actually be a good romance option but the problem is like i said in a previous post the women in this game (for the most part) are basically in the top 1% category (Clare, Diana, Sofia, Naomi) which kinda kills all the other LI's.

Maybe its different for yall but i can't stand any of the younger girls in TON. Here's how i would personally rank the TON girls.

1: Diana
2: Clare
3: Naomi
4: Madalyn
5: Janet
6: Sofia
7: Jessica
8: Emily - Tasha - Kaley - Alia (all 4 suck and i don't care about them compared to the other women)

Last edited:

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
Hello guys new to this thread this game is really amazing now that i started playing it . Thanks you for your amazing guides in this thread can you guys help me find a good walkthrought for this bacause i really want not to miss any clues while playing this masterpiece . Let me know thanks for your attention

This is the one I use. It updates automatically.

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
Janet in any other game would actually be a good romance option but the problem is like i said in a previous post the women in this game (for the most part) are basically in the top 1% category (Clare, Diana, Sofia, Naomi) which kinda kills all the other LI's.

Maybe its different for yall but i can't stand any of the younger girls in TON. Here's how i would personally rank the TON girls.

1: Diana
2: Clare
3: Naomi
4: Madalyn
5: Janet
6: Sofia
7: Emily - Tasha - Kaley - Alia (all 4 suck and i don't care about them compared to the other women)
I actually find Emily and Kaley as the two best myself. I think it would've been better if they weren't involved in the sharing though. They should've ran with Emily calling MC her boyfriend after he fell off the cliff and she's jealous of the other women but continues her involvement with him. And then Kaley staying independent from most. Like she acknowledges MC's relationship with Alia but her desire for him is too much to ignore, so they keep it under wraps.

After that, I'm pretty much onboard with your ranking.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You're right on with there being too many women and little depth to the characters. I wonder if would be better if we weren't doing all the characters and instead building up some true conquest with a couple of them. (without being predictable like with Janet)
Hahaha... guess what... NLT's next game has even more girls! :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: DD69-1

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
Hahaha... guess what... NLT's next game has even more girls! :LOL:
I most likely won't play the next game. ToN so far has failed to meet or exceed the expectations and standards of LE for me. When that happens, I usually don't bother continuing and I'll search for a different (hopefully somewhat similar) game.

• Sad
Reactions: DD69-1

mgohary01

May 26, 2018
Hey guys,
I seem to be missing some Kamasutra pages [even though I did everything right, I think]. Can anyone help me how to increase my broken keys to get the rest? a save edit would be best. I edited the money in the game to about 1 Billion no problem, but whenever I try to edit the broken keys count, the game tends to misbehave [I'm using RpgMakerSaveEdit]. How to do it?
Anyways, these are the pages I'm missing:
Clare [page 3]
Janet [page 2]
Pricia [page 3]
Tasha [page 3]

Thanks in advance ;)

Scooby Don't

Jan 27, 2021
for anyone who still doesn't get it use HaremHero's youtube walkthrough:

same goes for the puzzles, always comes in handy.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ok thanks for the detailed and kind explanations.

However, for Genesis, I have only known a 16Bit :cool: (Great 16Bit!),

for TON, that was exactly what I meant as animations (SPLURRRT!!!)

Maybe in this way you understand better?:ROFLMAO:
:LOL:
Me Myself and I were part of the other 16Bit supporters... :p Gosh... good ol' days... (y)
Before this gets outta hand there is no hate here ! :D

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Where can I find the hidden basic container
WALKTHROUGH -> List of all Basic Container
List of all Things that Basic Containers need

Hey guys,
I seem to be missing some Kamasutra pages [even though I did everything right, I think]. Can anyone help me how to increase my broken keys to get the rest? a save edit would be best. I edited the money in the game to about 1 Billion no problem, but whenever I try to edit the broken keys count, the game tends to misbehave [I'm using RpgMakerSaveEdit]. How to do it?
Anyways, these are the pages I'm missing:
Clare [page 3]
Janet [page 2]
Pricia [page 3]
Tasha [page 3]

Thanks in advance ;)
see -> WALKTHROUGH -> List of all Kamasutra Pages . . Sorted by the names of the girls
Clare [page 3] C3  v65122 (12).png -> v65122 - > v65122 (11).png ... etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: deshi9 and PacoTaco
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes