Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Anybody same as me, in scene selection number 14, 15, 16 can't play or can't select it?? Is there a bug?
They changed the layout to include more rows on the bottom. The space where MC can move was blocked before, guess NLT didn't remove the clipping from there and it's now an invisible wall. Not really a bug, just a layering/map design fuckery.

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
and really nice this game, every time i play i think it really needs to be completed, it takes you a lot. well we wait for the new update

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
honestly I don't like 2D games
but here, I enjoyed playing it especially with the passage in 3D. all models are well done.
on the other hand must be noted in a notebook the ingredients for different thing because there are many recipes.
I wouldn't bother puzzles that are to be pulled by the hair (the 14th for example, without cheating I have not yet succeeded)
sorry for my english i use google translate

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Brainy Smurf.png
Leave it alone... switched himself to Brainy Smurf mode... :D (y)

I tried to look for the key and broken keys, but i couldnt find nothing, i think i used the broken key to make other thing or something. The save is where i have to pass the goons. So before going to the cave i want tasha 3. If you something i will be grateful
I checked your save, found a bug and fixed it.

You are here v56102 -> v56102 (1).png

Here, back your save.

Reactions: KoyomiiH
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes