Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I guess I'm being dumb but it's telling me to find a weak wall in the mansion but not letting me in to the mansion, unless it's in the basement bit but I can't spot any wall that looks cracked there.

Anyone help me figure it out/

Ignore,. Because i had saved in the basement at the end of the last update i had to leave the grounds to then go back and trigger the guards moving out the way.

Last edited:

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
OP (Original Page) provided alot of guides and locations, please go there thanks.

greybu5h

Dec 28, 2018
Well.....I have read the updated walkthrough, and watched the youtube walkthrough, and still can't get to 73%. No idea what i missed.
Did all 3 scenes, bought the new profile, got the new KS page. got both ladder pieces. Absolutely stumped why I am at 72%.

Reactions: Yorky 69 and X0M3!

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Well.....I have read the updated walkthrough, and watched the youtube walkthrough, and still can't get to 73%. No idea what i missed.
Did all 3 scenes, bought the new profile, got the new KS page. got both ladder pieces. Absolutely stumped why I am at 72%.
If you click the Soul Crystal, you will see a total list of things accomplished at the bottom. Look for something not being completed, like pages, hearts etc.. It's pretty difficult to know what you might have missed, could have been from a previous update, like a profile you don't have yet, or something like it.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes