namkura

Jun 6, 2017
hi i downloaded the game in windows version and that gave me the one from the last time not the new one from today is it normal

BlueMonday

Feb 17, 2020
Finished Lust Epidemic a while ago and wondering if this is worth playing now with each update or waiting till its finished. Is each update have enough content or is just a few steps, and how close would it be to being completed
At the moment the game is at 73% maximum, update every 2 weeks of about +2/3% each time

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Finished Lust Epidemic a while ago and wondering if this is worth playing now with each update or waiting till its finished. Is each update have enough content or is just a few steps, and how close would it be to being completed
every 20% basically has enough content to last a while so it being 73% means you shuould prob play now.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Just Turn on the post denoiser man... render of one image shouldn't even exceed 2 hrs.
Post denoiser IS on... The problem I have is my low end GPU of 8years old. And there aren't any to be found, to upgrade my components, at the moment. I run a GTX 660 with only 2Gb of Vram, and I render at 10000x6667pixels size...
Having my PC render and run any kind of other activity like playing a game at the same time would needlessly stress my current system.
I took the Update for ToN in and installed it, tomorrow will be good when I can play through the new content. After I completed the update I can start another render which is more important than any game update anyway.
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-ci...d.12267/page-238#lg=attachment1034896&slide=0

• Wow
Reactions: NaughtyDeveloper

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
What is the point of the love potions being buyable in bulk in the library? Do they change booty call scenes or something?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes