Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What to do? When I'm in front of the mansion, I can't go up the stairs because the MC says the security guards are noticing me. All the time. :rolleyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I totally forgot about that being there lol. I was at 71% after last update so I know it has to be from this one.
It is showing I am 10/11 on outfits. The new one blended in too much with background and I didnt see it. Thanks for the reminder on the list.
the only path i hate in this game is grinding. too much grinding. most game grinding is fun but not this game since everything was so expensive. millions for upgrade when talisman was too cheap. sadly that this game being more polish than previous one but doesn't means it keep us to grind.

Reactions: Matt-Stu

vanlan123457

May 31, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to find the new kamasutra page for this new update, as I got a key from the Sofia's mansion, but didn't know where to find the chest to open?
Thank you

Crippy

May 28, 2018
the only path i hate in this game is grinding. too much grinding. most game grinding is fun but not this game since everything was so expensive. millions for upgrade when talisman was too cheap. sadly that this game being more polish than previous one but doesn't means it keep us to grind.
If you don't like the grinding...which is not a bad as you let on because there are areas that have high pay outs, then you can go to the banner of oCATo and he has a mod for money.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
If you don't like the grinding...which is not a bad as you let on because there are areas that have high pay outs, then you can go to the banner of oCATo and he has a mod for money.
well, may i asked which area is that.. i did used mod to save time grinding. but i'm not a fan of that either.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
well, may i asked which area is that.. i did used mod to save time grinding. but i'm not a fan of that either.
Go to the park...enter the portal and then head north until you cannot go any more. Enter and exit that area 15 times. Each time, new talismans will appear. Within an hour or so, you will have gotten close to a $1M. Easiest way to get gold, grand and royal talismans as well. When your count gets to around 90, use the satellite phone and sell them. Make sure that you are not on AUTO sell.

dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
maybe its a stupid question guys. but do i have to download both the update only and the firts part to play the game ? and if so do i merge them or do they stay separate ? also how do i merge if i have to . please and thank you

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
If u actually spent time grinding then ur dum....u can literally change ur money value to infinite with savedit or use mods tf

• Angry
Reactions: MissSonicBoom
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes