Spin$hady

Nov 21, 2020
FYI to the dev that there is a bug where scenes 14-16 can't be accessed in new scene player format. Wanted to let you know :) Loved the update!

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
Too bad I can't play right now. My PC is too occupied with a render I'm doing and since my graphic capacity isn't what it should be to do that kind of stuff I can't risk stressing the machine with more than what it's doing now. My renders take between 14 and 18hrs for one picture.
For those interested in my (and other creators') renders check link to the Milfy City Fan Art thread (it gets more updates than the main game ;)).
[Fan Art] Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread | F95zone
I've only been doing some Daz work for a couple of months so my art is in the more recent pages.
I hope my current render will be done tomorrowmorning and then I'll be able to play this latest update, I'm always looking forward to that bit of gameplay we get every 15 days.
Just Turn on the post denoiser man... render of one image shouldn't even exceed 2 hrs.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Hi! How to deal with rats and help Janet?
Did you notice new roaches creeping around while playing to that game part? Hint: Pick them up as you see them, you will need 3 in total to create a safe path for Janet.
One roach is sitting on the lighthouse's rooftop, use grappling hook to get that, the rest should be easy enough to notice.. try underneath the mansion basement etc..

Reactions: Ebashu

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
FULL SAVE for v73022 on Windows 10 PC. 73%, all KS pages, extras, treatments, etc. All temple puzzles solved, all house upgrades bought, all fishing quests complete EXCEPT Bruce. Didn't even try for Bruce this time. Also, the MC has loads of cash and pockets full of supplies.

No mods or cheats (other than the incest patch) were used for this. Just loads of grinding. This will NOT break your game. View attachment ToN Save 73022.rar

greybu5h

Dec 28, 2018
If you click the Soul Crystal, you will see a total list of things accomplished at the bottom. Look for something not being completed, like pages, hearts etc.. It's pretty difficult to know what you might have missed, could have been from a previous update, like a profile you don't have yet, or something like it.
I totally forgot about that being there lol. I was at 71% after last update so I know it has to be from this one.
It is showing I am 10/11 on outfits. The new one blended in too much with background and I didnt see it. Thanks for the reminder on the list.

KEIKUNTM

Nov 4, 2017
FULL SAVE for v73022 on Windows 10 PC. 73%, all KS pages, extras, treatments, etc. All temple puzzles solved, all house upgrades bought, all fishing quests complete EXCEPT Bruce. Didn't even try for Bruce this time. Also, the MC has loads of cash and pockets full of supplies.

No mods or cheats (other than the incest patch) were used for this. Just loads of grinding. This will NOT break your game. View attachment 1038735
Wow that was fast , thank you .

Reactions: thwartme
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes