• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If you play on v75 but you're only around v50, you might encounter/grab stuff at random and not fuck yourself but end up with wonky inventory that could let you believe the game hates you. Then there's the other thing : you can't do everything at once. There is stuff you won't be able to do/get until later (there's a bunch of unused stuff even for us v75ers), so unless you get cockblocked somewhere or the crystal doesn't tell you to go there/grab something, leave it and come back

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
Guys I get a question here.I just played the old version like a couple of months ago,and now the new one is released,can I download the new one and still play in old version's file,or I have to play the new version from the very begining?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
OK. I found one in Sofia's treasure room, and realized that no trap is needed. And, I think what I'm seeing on the lighthouse roof is actually a rat. There's something in the lighthouse basement, but it goes into a room that I can't open.

HELP?!?!

This will help you... from what I read you can search this docu for Diana's 4th Chest Key... This will be somewhere you at :whistle:

Reactions: MerlinUSA

stymiez

Mar 5, 2021
i am missing a chest key or something... I just cannot find it.. Im stuck at 72% Same with profile pics...

Anyone have a map layout of chest keys and broken keys(though i am sure i have all the broken ones..) same with profile pics. I could sworen i have the all. but doesnt look that way via the temple game puzzles(number 40)

last.
i remeber reading somewhere philweeds tec can pop up anywhere, just more rare and hard to find. Any truth to this? (just missing two)

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Guys I get a question here.I just played the old version like a couple of months ago,and now the new one is released,can I download the new one and still play in old version's file,or I have to play the new version from the very begining?
You can either download a entire game or you HAVE to download each version in order. Otherwise your game will break.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
BTW: I am the only one who noticed that Sam will be a direct descendant of the Tipak High Priest who will be needed to lift the curse?
I think I made the point last week about Sam having Tikpak lineage. I didn't specify that he might be directly involved in the denouement; we were busy browbeating the...I better not say.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
In the interest of fairness, LE was NOT NLT's first game. MSMS and VAS were before LE.
i know that.. was mentioning games listed on patreon, thought it was implied :p
because the previous games/comics definitely had incest, patches weren't needed :(
from LE these fanmade patches started :D coz there is no incest content in LE & ToN

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Wait, you mean you can actually understand what the actual Janutfuck he's talking about ?
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=5270481

he's talking about WT v75031 v75031 (13).png

OK. I found one in Sofia's treasure room, and realized that no trap is needed. And, I think what I'm seeing on the lighthouse roof is actually a rat. There's something in the lighthouse basement, but it goes into a room that I can't open.
WT v73022 v73022 (8).pngv73022 (9).png

Yes. The old games are saved outside of the game and recognized by the new full version v75031.

i am missing a chest key or something... I just cannot find it.. Im stuck at 72% Same with profile pics...
Anyone have a map layout of chest keys and broken keys(though i am sure i have all the broken ones..) same with profile pics. I could sworen i have the all. but doesnt look that way via the temple game puzzles(number 40)
i remeber reading somewhere philweeds tec can pop up anywhere, just more rare and hard to find. Any truth to this? (just missing two)
see here WT v73022 and here List of all Profile (Extras ) - List of all Philweed

Last edited:
Reactions: stymiez

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
How do I make the special whip? I checked the recipes section here and it is not in it. What is needed and where do I get it? Please and thank you

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
NLT say couple outfit in next update. That look like Evie in picture Week Report picture so one new outfit look like for Evie. If also new Kama Sutra page next page must be for Sofia. Find clover four leaf and sudden lucky whatever mean. Maybe story next time more than silly comic fuck nice change more serious proper game. Hope for me.

Last edited:

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
I can't get through the task (deep in the jungle. Through a puddle of mud. You can use a pickaxe on the ground to get sand) I've climbed everything! can someone tell me?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Last edited:

Kusturm

Feb 16, 2018
I finally started playing this game, but I have come to a point where i need to make a rat trap for Janet but I dont have Gaffer Tape. Anyone know where to find it?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What do you know of suffering?
(You need 1000lb+ Marlin to unlock the puzzle)
View attachment 1073032
Dude I just got into fishing ( again ! :LOL: ) I'm in it for 21 minute 47 secs and I'm down to BRUCE already ( all other fishes caught by the largest size ) ... So I think you lot do something wrong here spending countless hours at it...:unsure: I'm doing this for the 8th time and I'm getting faster each time :D

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes