• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Need to cross our T-s and dot our I-s and you just did that... don't see any problem here (y) Personal advise don't give a wank about "someones" great-great "wisdom" who uses online translators to understand what you are saying... :D ( he fails epically a lot of times :LOL: )
FYI it's "advice" not "advise"

Probably best to get your words right when you're slamming some other person's posts?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Dude I just got into fishing ( again ! :LOL: ) I'm in it for 21 minute 47 secs and I'm down to BRUCE already ( all other fishes caught by the largest size ) ... So I think you lot do something wrong here spending countless hours at it...:unsure: I'm doing this for the 8th time and I'm getting faster each time :D
I advise anyone who has problems with fishing, especially hammerhead sharks and marlins, not to be fixated on the fish that look the biggest. What many may not know, the fish are also at different depths in the water. Get everyone out, even if they only look medium-sized, especially if they're hammerhead sharkss and marlins. I've got all the record fish out there. And the largest are rarely the ones that also look the hugest.

Reactions: sixart

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
I have a bug that prevents the last update from going through. In the jungle, when you collect 3 palm leaves, near the bird that you need to scare away, you can climb onto the ledge from above using the hook that is given to you. But I have a bug when I use this hook on this ledge, the animation of the hook and climbing the ledge does not occur, and the main character simply stands in place and does not move anymore, I only have to load the last save. How to get past this moment and get rid of the bug?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
True... just 1 minute after my post I caught a size M 2997.45lb Great White... still feels like a kick in the nuts but this won't stop me getting BRUCE within an hour :ROFLMAO: ( fingers crossed :whistle: ) BTW I'm still under 33 minutes !
Personal note on : What many may not know, the fish are also at different depths in the water
I really don't think that is the case... The Catch Bigger Fish guide books system is in effect ! Every single size fish has a weight value from-till wise and the guide book adds a multiplier ( luck based and is also from-till ) and this results the fish weight that is caught... For example just had a run in with 2 size S Great Whites the first one was 628lb the other bears 2212lb :D The smallest XS GW that I ever caught was 77lbs ( what a Great White huh ? :oops: )
Maybe. That was just a statement on my part. In any case, it is true that the heaviest fish are not always the ones that look the biggest. So if we really only pull out the giants, we will fish for all eternity

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020

We're a week away from the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia, which will feature new animated story scenes, a couple new outfits, some new tools for treasure hunting, and a bit of extra luck for those who find the secret.

The trailer for The Genesis Order is underway with the current cut containing 53 animated shots. Still a lot of work left to bring it to life, but I am excited to share it in the coming months!
Thank you for your support and have a great week!

And i hooopppeeee soooo much that i can choose to go with Sofia, that she takes me with her, as she sad in her earlyer Dialoge. Pleaaaasseeeee! That would be awesome.
Tysm :D

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Maybe. That was just a statement on my part. In any case, it is true that the heaviest fish are not always the ones that look the biggest. So if we really only pull out the giants, we will fish for all eternity
Well don't be dramatic... for the first go I also went with all the seemingly large fishes in the sea and managed to collect all in a couple of hours ( this was without the help of the guidebooks !!! ) ... but as soon as I realized there is another way the spent time on fishes has just been crippled :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: exazubi

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Well don't be dramatic... for the first go I also went with all the seemingly large fishes in the sea and managed to collect all in a couple of hours ( this was without the help of the guidebooks !!! ) ... but as soon as I realized there is another way the spent time on fishes has just been just crippled :LOL:
I admire your patience (y)

kaynam69

Jan 31, 2020
i know that.. was mentioning games listed on patreon, thought it was implied :p
because the previous games/comics definitely had incest, patches weren't needed :(
from LE these fanmade patches started :D coz there is no incest content in LE & ToN
I think I already stated my point. NLT's works are mostly incest themed. That's why long time fans of NLT are always expecting an incest content because it's what made them popular. But because of the guidelines made by Patreon, banning incest, they were forced to change some part of the story. The same case on Summertime Saga. I assume that you are aware that Summertime Saga was an incest game originally, not until Patreon changed their rules. Dark Cookie was forced to change some parts and character relationships. The same thing happened with LE and ToN. Just read the thread from the very beginning, you'll find your answers. Well, if you're not convinced, that's up to you. There's no problem with that.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I think I already stated my point. NLT's works are mostly incest themed. That's why long time fans of NLT are always expecting an incest content because it's what made them popular. But because of the guidelines made by Patreon, banning incest, they were forced to change some part of the story. The same case on Summertime Saga. I assume that you are aware that Summertime Saga was an incest game originally, not until Patreon changed their rules. Dark Cookie was forced to change some parts and character relationships. The same thing happened with LE and ToN. Just read the thread from the very beginning, you'll find your answers. Well, if you're not convinced, that's up to you. There's no problem with that.
ToN is not incest man, read the first pages too, the people who made redmod named janet as mom and kaley as sis..
i know it coz i read it & i was there at that time when the game was v01
edit; the patches came after, and it just snowballed
i know i cannot convince the incest fanboys to think otherwise, but not everything is incest
LE i can still understand, summertime saga is incest too lol, even milfy city
but not ToN, its just far-fetched [the idea that NLT makes incest games, so ToN too an incest game is definately not true, because it came after lust epidemic, by that time patreon rules were crystal clear, read the messages too in which i have replied to you before, have mentioned it there]

Last edited:

kaynam69

Jan 31, 2020
ToN is not incest man, read the first pages too, the people who made redmod named janet as mom and kaley as sis..
i know i cannot convince the incest fanboys to think otherwise, but not everything is incest
but not ToN, its just far-fetched [the idea that NLT makes incest games, so ToN too an incest game is definately not true, because it came after lust epidemic, by that time patreon rules were crystal clear, read the messages too in which i have replied to you before, have mentioned it there]
If you say so.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
LE and ToN were both clearly designed with the intention in mind to feature a patch. This is what you can see from his/their code in RPG Maker Editor. Otherwise he/they wouldn't add the option to modify names by using something simple as a config file and stick to hardcoded names.

The patch for ToN is based on LE's patch which was - according to my knowledge - designed an released by someone close to dev.

That wouldn't be something new, because many devs do this to avoid Patreon's ban.

kaynam69

Jan 31, 2020
Well, if that's the case. They should remove the incest tag.

Reactions: Jamsalad

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
And here we go again with the merry-go-around... :LOL: Seems to me dude has got a problem letting things go like what WAS and what IS :D Worst case scenario IF/WHEN the real mom and sis pops up in the story :eek: we join the incest cult and demand at least a 110% version where we can fuck the shit out of real mom and sis... :BootyTime:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have a bug that prevents the last update from going through. In the jungle, when you collect 3 palm leaves, near the bird that you need to scare away, you can climb onto the ledge from above using the hook that is given to you. But I have a bug when I use this hook on this ledge, the animation of the hook and climbing the ledge does not occur, and the main character simply stands in place and does not move anymore, I only have to load the last save. How to get past this moment and get rid of the bug?
There's a key under/near the bird, that's what fucking you up. Scare bird, grab key, use hook to climb. If on compressed, it might be invisible, just run around the bird's spot and click like mad

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.50 star(s) 506 Votes