sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Wow another epic fail ! :LOL: I did not say must not I said should not use cheatmod... I don't care about popular beliefs THIS GAME DOES NOT NEED ANY CHEATS !!! I could not care less whether or not folk use it and if it's an " official " cheatmod from the devs OR it just somehow crawled it's way up from Cousteau's Lair does not peek my interest either ! :ROFLMAO: So this " he needs... " is pretty interesting :unsure: Does he/she ??? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Idols you can sell for cash. But for the story progress it doesn't do anything. You can perfectly play the game without doing the puzzles or the fishing.
I think if you solve all puzzles, something extra is available at or near the end of the game.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
That's a Renpy feature. I don't think RPGM-based games have such a feature, right?
He definitely got the name from Ren'Py, which rolls back the entire game. Some RPGM games have a chat log too though, it's just not implemented the same way, there's usually a key to open it.

Last edited:

HunterWithEH

Feb 20, 2018
Treasure of Nadia [v.75031] [NLT Media]

Compressed Size Win: 753 MB

Win: Mega.nz

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

This Compression is based on the last v.73022 compressed build and the newest only compressions. It should be work fine, but it can also be buggy.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Link is dead.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
If you need it desperately I can upload it somewhere but I'm not an uploader on this site so this wont be a permanent solution !

The so called ???-s in question are the recipes throughout the game and they get in your " chest " AFTER you create them ! Have you even started the game ? :LOL:
I have crafted quite a few of the items and checked the recipes whilst exploring. However, the chests still displays nothing but ???. If you know why this is please answer in a less condescending manner.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I have crafted quite a few of the items and checked the recipes whilst exploring. However, the chests still displays nothing but ???. If you know why this is please answer in a less condescending manner.
after receiving the recipe chest, craft the items again, it wont show up on the list if the said items are crafted before buying the chest at squallmart

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
after receiving the recipe chest, craft the items again, it wont show up on the list if the said items are crafted before buying the chest at squallmart
Just realized what you said... it is correct you have to have a recipe chest to collect all the items in it but why would you create these items BEFORE the recipe chest ? You find the talismans along the way and by the time you should need the more important stuffs you have bought the recipe chest ( or you did not and this caused all the ruckus :LOL: )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Just realized what you said... it is correct you have to have a recipe chest to collect all the items in it but why would you create these items BEFORE the recipe chest ? You find the talismans along the way and by the time you should need the more important stuffs you have bought the recipe chest ( or you did not and this caused all the ruckus :LOL: )
people worry about ??? so i just said what they can do to not see them xD
if they still see ??? its probably the upcoming items which are not in game yet, but i will pull back now, i can see a controversy building :D

• Haha

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hmmm, invis Madalyn from back in v25. That took a while to pop back up. Good ol cheaters. Getting a mod no longer linked, using it like they know better, fuck their games up big time, come here wondering why the game said lolnope ....... Fun times

• Haha

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
The chest you can buy in the store and is found next to the crafting shrine.
OK.
In this chest you can only have what you are building. Not the old stuff.
the old things can be found here: Craft Page Locations

The earliest save i have is from 24% want expecting something like this to happen.
If you'd like me to check this 24% Save, submit this here to me.
Or use a save from all SAVES

Good ol cheaters.
Very nice !
I like good men! Cheater or not is not important. The main thing is that they are good !
I don't like the accusers because they just spit poison. they are not good.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
You should check the AI level of your online translator coz this Good ol cheaters is not exactly equal with good men ! :LOL: And when you got labeled with " cheater " ( for any form or matter ) it just so happens that it negates the possibility of being good ! Alright that's a wrap for today in english course... :ROFLMAO:
translators cannot catch sarcasm, they look at it as a comment
and he poses arguments based on that
league of legends :)

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
I forgot to download the past update can i just download this update? or do i have to find the past update and install in order

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes