Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
I forgot to download the past update can i just download this update? or do i have to find the past update and install in order

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
translators cannot catch sarcasm, they look at it as a comment
and he poses arguments based on that
league of legends :)
Of course they can... I already had the " pleasure " of catching a glimpse of a VERY advanced Swahili and Farsi translator... Sure thing these are not something that just floats around the internet awaiting a download request... :D All AI knows as much as you teach to them nothing more nothing less... the self improving ones are limited on purpose ( Terminator soundtrack... :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Not sure whats going on. I think it may be linked to a mod, I had the incest mod, which is just a notepad file with the names changed. I had another one but I dont think I ever used it once I installed it.

I was downlaoding the entire game and deleting out the old files. But I switched to the upgrade download. I don't think it really matters if I delete out the entire game (except saves) since the bug would be attached to the save file.

I could just wipe everything out and do a fresh restart. THe only downside to that, is It would be a hideously long process to build up money. Game play itself is pretty straight forward.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Not sure whats going on. I think it may be linked to a mod, I had the incest mod, which is just a notepad file with the names changed. I had another one but I dont think I ever used it once I installed it.

I was downlaoding the entire game and deleting out the old files. But I switched to the upgrade download. I don't think it really matters if I delete out the entire game (except saves) since the bug would be attached to the save file.

I could just wipe everything out and do a fresh restart. THe only downside to that, is It would be a hideously long process to build up money. Game play itself is pretty straight forward.
The saves are in a completely different folder on the computer. If you uninstall/Delete the whole game folder from where you start the game eg Treasure of Nadia v73022 or whatever you have named it. Then reinstall the FULL game as per instructions on page 1 of this thread. Then start the game. You should still have access to all your old saves.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
does anyone know what home upgrade you need for Madalyn?
How far into the game are you? Without reference to % done there is no realistic answer available. All necessary upgrades to the house should be purchasable at the time of receiving the booty call.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
^ Not sure if it's still available but if you could download and play the v46 part. Then goto Squallmart and in the bottom left of the shop area click around the outside of the wall theer is a money cheat. when asked for the code type something like 7557 and you will receive $9,000,000 credits. save the gave and reinstall back to the Full v75 version and you can buy all the house upgrades.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I don't think it really matters if I delete out the entire game (except saves)
since the bug would be attached to the save file.
If you have installed the old Redknight Mod, you have to delete the entire path User data. Because the errors are also in the outsourced files. And not only in the saves.
See Make Money, Errors

I could just wipe everything out and do a fresh restart. THe only downside to that, is It would be a hideously long process to build up money..
No. Use my saves in Make Money, Errors
If this not help, ask me again.

Danny_Boy

Jun 9, 2020
How far into the game are you? Without reference to % done there is no realistic answer available. All necessary upgrades to the house should be purchasable at the time of receiving the booty call.
69% with the latest update. She won't get past the first part even though I already bought all the outdoor upgrade.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
69% with the latest update. She won't get past the first part even though I already bought all the outdoor upgrade.
Do you have curtains in the windows?

Also may need to get the extra room for dart board pool table and jukebox etc.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know what that "The Genesis Order" game is on NLT's patreon page? Is that actually their next game after Nadia is done?

I'm asking because I always make breaks and wait for more content till I continue Treasure of Nadia so I was wondering what that game is because the overall style really looks like NLT.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Does she come outside and says lolnope or does she enter then say lolnope ? In both cases, just buy everything and get the bonus room with the jukebox/pool table. And by everything, it means everything, including color swaps and restocked junk (there's like 3 of the same sofa). Only thing you don't need are the 1 mil+ items, everything else might count

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Danny_Boy

Jun 9, 2020
You can count out the luxurious items from the list... but I can't be specific anymore since my crib is complete... if you take a look at the price tags they are somewhat leveled so as you raise the bar you go into another group of items to select from... but for which is it exactly that is a pretty tiresome question with it's many trial and error possibilities last confirmed checkpoint was Diana with Basic Rooftop Job so just keep trying ! :whistle:
^ Does she come outside and says lolnope or does she enter then say lolnope ? In both cases, just buy everything and get the bonus room with the jukebox/pool table. And by everything, it means everything, including color swaps and restocked junk (there's like 3 of the same sofa). Only thing you don't need are the 1 mil+ items, everything else might count
Its the outside one and I've already brought all the outside decor minus the 1 million plus items. Also, thanks for everyone with all the suggestions, I will try doing them.

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
There's no away of getting the save file on android? Can't even find where the game was installed. Maybe it needs root to check?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Maybe not reading the OP (if you actually know what that is) shouldn't provide you with basic info for your already answered question

• Haha
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes