MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
Hello everyone! Help me get to the aloe plant, I can't find a way. And the soul crystal is frozen, says to do the task that I have already completed

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
the type to play GTA 5 and think people are sick for stealing cars, self made geniuses
Not same at all. No parallel. Not see mother sex anal near rape harm in GTA 5. Not sex incest game sale in shop made by big company advertise. Not hear boy man ever admit play incest game only because incest game or like incest trun on by dream sex with mother and work to seek out. Here every desperate to see only such. Say not play game unless in or don't play game until occur. Pretend be cowboy gunslinger gangster whatever not same as fantasy be Oedipus alway exclusive. If mom son incest OK when pretend why not underage? bestiality? torture? Even here on site like this invisible line is in sand not cross, cannot see difference are lost for true. Many lost here not know I think and sorry. My opinion take or leave most like leave and continue down stair.

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Kusturm
All OK. You are here: WT v75031 v25032 (1).png

you miss the first and secend Basic Container v25032 (1a).png
and go to Sqallmart and buy all, not is white.
You can update with the full version v75031

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
If I read earlier comments correct, it is possible to use old saves for newer updates?

I prefer normally to wait a while, even a year or more before proceed such games. I prefer to do more at once, instead of dozens small updates individually.

does anyone know what home upgrade you need for Madalyn?
You do not need to spend on anything what costs millions. Those I didn't buy, yet.

I wonder what happens if I have not enough bought for the house. Never tested it.

I find the house decoractions and other additions very boring.

Kusturm

Feb 16, 2018
All OK. You are here: WT v75031 v25032 (1).png

you miss the first and secend Basic Container v25032 (1a).png
and go to Sqallmart and buy all, not is white.
You can update with the full version v75031
Yeah but I didnt have a problem with that, my problem was with not having the gaffter tape later. Here is that point where im stuck.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Where is the google drive in this game? help me thanks.
I need help with this too !
There is just one old walkthrough in Google Drive. https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=2660772
if that's not what you need ... what do you want?

Yeah but I didnt have a problem with that, my problem was with not having the gaffter tape later. Here is that point where im stuck.
Later? I see ... you sent the wrong save. In the save you sent you don't need the gaffer tape.
Send the save from where you need the gaffer tape and can't find it.

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
How do I get through the door in the South East? I can't get the stones away. I have no nitro anymore.

1615386364906.png

"I wonder what happens if I have not enough bought for the house" I don't quite get this... if you mean have not met the requirement then it's a lolnope from the subject... :LOL:
Thanks. I will download in the future the full versions. With updates I risk forgetting one.

I never saw those 'lolnope' reactions. I started the booty calls pretty late. Must have bought everything important.

Kusturm

Feb 16, 2018
Later? I see ... you sent the wrong save. In the save you sent you don't need the gaffer tape.
Send the save from where you need the gaffer tape and can't find it.
Im suposed to be able to find it in the park but it is not there.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
My problem is that I am at 73% and can't find the last 2%. I have 33 Kama Sutra pages. No keys, no broken ones and no chests I can find anymore.

The soul chrystal says I'm at the end of the game.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
My problem is that I am at 73% and can't find the last 2%. I have 33 Kama Sutra pages. No keys, no broken ones and no chests I can find anymore.

The soul chrystal says I'm at the end of the game.
At the screen where you consult the crystal for hints, take a screenshot of the bar at the bottom, so we can see what's left

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

How do I get through the door in the South East? I can't get the stones away. I have no nitro anymore.

View attachment 1077302
In the time from this Picture you not can go the this door.

Later, you can: WT v75031 v75031 (11).png

see here: WT v75031 : List of all Chests . Chest Keys . Broken Keys

You don't cease to amaze me !!!
In my office as Brain Schlumpf, which you have appointed,
I would like to bring two things close to you by way of example:
First: There are no stupid questions. But there are pig-stupid answers. This is because :
Second : it could be possible, to intelligently respond to pig-stupid comments. if you can.

Reactions: Sothyr

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
They asked you to use the crystal and show a screenshot of that. At the bottom of the crystal-hint (which tells you you got everything right now) are informations :)

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes