Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Sophia being Nadia was actually clear long ago. It is also exactly clear what Madalyn is. The treasure has also appeared in the meantime. Now the only question that remains is what the demon cult is all about, which her brother already belonged to in the first game. In this regard, almost nothing has been answered so far. I guess the rest of the game will take a pretty dramatic turn. :cool:

I guess the game will end in a similar way to its predecessor. And then there will be a cliffhanger that will lead to game 3. I'm curious if I'm right
I think it is also clear that the truck from the previous game is reason why Emily is so successful without needing the original anymore.
And for those who thinks the incest part is to fast, did maye not play the first game.

Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
I think it is also clear that the truck from the previous game is reason why Emily is so successful without needing the original anymore.
And for those who thinks the incest part is to fast, did maye not play the first game.
I sorta thought that the truck dumped the formula to the entire city’s water supply and that everyone is unknowingly drinking a heavily diluted formula which makes them more susceptible to their desires.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I sorta thought that the truck dumped the formula to the entire city’s water supply and that everyone is unknowingly drinking a heavily diluted formula which makes them more susceptible to their desires.
The river flows in direction of Cape Vedra. If I remember correctly and is also the water supply of it. I'm pretty sure that the water also has effect on the plants.

Reactions: exazubi

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Got the link from the OP but missed the giant yellow "CLICK HERE FOR SAVE PATHS" ? Typical. Guess they need those letters at least font size 75, make them take a few posts' worth of page space, maybe then people might see them. Probably not though

• Haha
Reactions: groq and sixart

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The saves are in a completely different folder on the computer. If you uninstall/Delete the whole game folder from where you start the game eg Treasure of Nadia v73022 or whatever you have named it. Then reinstall the FULL game as per instructions on page 1 of this thread. Then start the game. You should still have access to all your old saves.
I know all that, but my thinking and experience is that the saved file (or my last save slot) still has the bug within it. If I deleted the entire game folder and installed the latest version and used my recent save file, I know that the passage in Sofia's treasure room is still going to be blocked.

Early on I was downloading the whole game and deleting out the previous version, but then I switched to downloading the upgrade version.

If your suggesting the upgrade versions could have bugs or make the game buggy then I'll go back to downloading the entire game, which I going to do after this.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
If you have installed the old Redknight Mod, you have to delete the entire path User data. Because the errors are also in the outsourced files. And not only in the saves.
See Make Money, Errors

No. Use my saves in Make Money, Errors
If this not help, ask me again.
Actually when I visited your Make Money page I believe the money mod is what I actually had. I also see the files I need to delete out of the save folder. I'll give that a try, it should work but you never know with my luck.

I do thank you and everyone else for the help, but it kind of ticks me off that I appear to be the only one to have this happen o_O then again I always seem to run into strange bugs that no one else (at least on F95) seem to run into.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
you should be able to reopen the stairs using pressure plate after you were imprisoned there once...
I'm past all that, right now I'm up to date with the latest version including progress. Right now I'm stuck with helping Janet get out of the rat infested house. I got one cockroach from the lighthouse so the lower floor is clear. The soul crystal tells my to go the the treasure room to obtain another roach.

When I get to Sofia's treasure room the roach runs toward the passage, but there is a crate/box blocking my way into the passage. I tried clicking the create/box from different sides to see if I needed to destroy it but I didn't get an action menu.

I went on YouTube to watch a walkthrough for this quest, in that video the player didn't have anything blocking him or her from running directly into the passage, and grabbing the roach.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm past all that, right now I'm up to date with the latest version including progress. Right now I'm stuck with helping Janet get out of the rat infested house. I got one cockroach from the lighthouse so the lower floor is clear. The soul crystal tells my to go the the treasure room to obtain another roach.

When I get to Sofia's treasure room the roach runs toward the passage, but there is a crate/box blocking my way into the passage. I tried clicking the create/box from different sides to see if I needed to destroy it but I didn't get an action menu.

I went on YouTube to watch a walkthrough for this quest, in that video the player didn't have anything blocking him or her from running directly into the passage, and grabbing the roach.
There's a pressure plate on the right of the box, you can hug the walls to move around and step on it aka not a bug

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I do thank you and everyone else for the help, but it kind of ticks me off that I appear to be the only one to have this happen.
You are not alone here.
There are very many who are victims of this not updated cheat mod from redknight00.
redknight00 has apologized and expressed its regret. But he didn't patch his product.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I modified the prices of the silver ore and gold ore, but had no issues with any bugs during the game. Only bugs are the stupid chest keys and chests or at least they are bugging me.

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
People I have a bug after the scene in Naomi and Janet's pool black screen and that's it, please tell me how to fix it!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Im the only one get black screen during Kailey sex scene with Sofia?
People I have a bug after the scene in Naomi and Janet's pool black screen and that's it, please tell me how to fix it!
Check if you guys have applied the update-only file correctly by switching the video quality to low.

Either during updating your game the video file wasn't copied over or the low/high quality video is missing.

This also can happen if you play the compressed version.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes