Loco

Apr 30, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v.75031] [NLT Media] Update only (Compressed)

Here are the Update Only files for the compressed Version. You need the [v.73022] cmpressed version to use this files.

Link: Mega.nz (100MB)
Someone can re-up the compressed updated ? looks like it has been deleted.

Thanks

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Can this game have more than 40 save slot, by changing some code for instance? Can anyone tell me how to do that if it's possible

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I am getting stuck just here. Can't do anything. Tried with compressed and full. Any suggestion?
What are you trying to do? have you talked to Janet or Naomi? gone into Alia's room? collected any items?
with out reference how can you be helped?

Sandokan33

Jul 4, 2018
Just gave the camera parts, and at the end of chat it just get stuck there, can't move or do anything. Just before entering photoshoot.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can this game have more than 40 save slot, by changing some code for instance? Can anyone tell me how to do that if it's possible
1st : lol
2nd : nope
3rd: why
4th : maybe if you hacked MV you might be able to put more save slots into the engine, then it would crap out, then maybe format your HDD, your PC might catch on fire too. Repeat from step 1

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
I am getting stuck just here. Can't do anything. Tried with compressed and full. Any suggestion?
v69012

you will find on this channel "youtube" all the tips

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
1st : lol
2nd : nope
3rd: why
4th : maybe if you hacked MV you might be able to put more save slots into the engine, then it would crap out, then maybe format your HDD, your PC might catch on fire too. Repeat from step 1
1st: lol
2nd: Yes
3rd. Why not?
4th: His own fault... but let him try.
Yes, you should be able to change the numbers of save slots.
Check file "rpg_managers.js" around line 320 and change the value. The file is stored in "www/js" folder.

Code:
Example
DataManager.maxSavefiles = function() {
    return 20;

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes