exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The river flows in direction of Cape Vedra. If I remember correctly and is also the water supply of it. I'm pretty sure that the water also has effect on the plants.
Thank you for the info. I knew I was missing something (y)

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I think it is also clear that the truck from the previous game is reason why Emily is so successful without needing the original anymore.
And for those who thinks the incest part is to fast, did maye not play the first game.
Where do i get the first Game? Would be absolute Interesting!
Tysm

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I played this game from first release, by every release. There was only one bug for whole time. Missed hornet in one update. It was fixed in few minutes.
Next one issue was bad location of 3 sceenes in sceneplayer in v730202. This is not bug threatening the game. Only unimportant inconvenience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
hey guys, after finishing latest version, it appears I am missing two pages (one for Diana other for Janet)
i don't have any Chest keys, and I've looked everywhere, there is no chests left.

what did I miss?

Plus I'm missing one Extra, whatever that means. (there is an outfit locked in the store)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You didn't look everywhere if you're still missing pages ...... And Extras are mostly profiles with girls stats that lay around the maps with an orange tint. There's also 2 of them in the shop that upgrade the profile pic from clothed to buttnaked. Those upgrades count as 1 in the crystal's total

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
hey guys, after finishing latest version, it appears I am missing two pages (one for Diana other for Janet)
i don't have any Chest keys, and I've looked everywhere, there is no chests left.

what did I miss?

Plus I'm missing one Extra, whatever that means. (there is an outfit locked in the store)
Take a look at the girls page it shows the number of collected KS pages... now Diana and Tasha should have 4 Sophia 0 Mads and Janet/Janut 2 and all the rest 3... if it does not match at any point means you just pinpointed the missing chests ( just use a walkthrough ) if you missed keys ( broken keys ??? ) there is also help in the guides :whistle:
Extras are mostly profiles with girls stats that lay around the maps with an orange tint
Actually these are the only ones that count in completion rate... the photos that you collect during gameplay or buy from Ash does not impact completion rate they are just extra " extras " :ROFLMAO:
That would be in the next update... so it is either a profile that you look for ( 12 ) or profile upgrade at Squallmart ( 2 ) or you did not pay for it at the opportunity to Ash ( dunno if they can be recovered later :unsure: ) the rest comes with the story...

Reactions: Homealone

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
My android is perfectly rooted and I still can't find the damn save for this game anywhere on my phone. I searched for probably all "nlt.media.treasure" folder, even with root explorer. Android/data is empy, all empty, no save, but my save is right there in the game lol.

I just gave up playing this on Android, ffs. PC it is.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
what did I miss?
Status at the end of WT v75031v75031 (14).png
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
you miss Pages . .
you miss Chests . .
you miss Keys . .
you miss extras . .
List of all Kamasutra Pages
List of all Chests
List of all Chest Keys
List of all Profile (Extras )

Reactions: Homealone

Loco

Apr 30, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v.75031] [NLT Media] Update only (Compressed)

Here are the Update Only files for the compressed Version. You need the [v.73022] cmpressed version to use this files.

Link: Mega.nz (100MB)
Someone can re-up the compressed updated ? looks like it has been deleted.

Thanks

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Can this game have more than 40 save slot, by changing some code for instance? Can anyone tell me how to do that if it's possible

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes