oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Im suposed to be able to find it in the park but it is not there.
All OK GT 1.png GT 3.png GT 2.png GT 4.png

WT : v27041 v27041 (5).png

Your save is OK. If the gaffer tape is not where it have to be,
your game will be broken and you will have to delete it completely.
see here : Make Money, Errors

View attachment 1077360
Ok, 2 missing extras and I think Janet need a BC.
List of all Profile (Extras )

We have the same problem. I'm also 10/11 on Booty Calls and I'm missing Sophia's phone number.
Can be, you are here : WT v75031 . v75031 (8).png

Last edited:
Reactions: Nomex

Dangdingdow

Oct 15, 2019
Hi guys I used to play this game and I was at around 59% done I used to play on my android oneplus5 so now that phone is dead so I was hoping if I can skip chapters and start where I left is this possible ? If yes please help me it would be big help thank you.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Actually, I had Janet's number. I'm also missing the last outfit. It's still locked. My game is already 74%
I just meant I never had Janet invited. You may have never invited one of the other women. If you have BC 10/11

You will get the last outfit after getting Sophias phone number in a later update.

I had 3 profiles missing, found them and have 75%. Yeah.

kaynam69

Jan 31, 2020
I just meant I never had Janet invited. You may have never invited one of the other women. If you have BC 10/11

You will get the last outfit after getting Sophias phone number in a later update.

I had 3 profiles missing, found them and have 75%. Yeah.
Yeah, It's Madalyn I forgot to invite coz the last time I invite her, my House was not renovated. I'm only missing on the "Extras" part. Still 35/36. Still can't figure it out.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Here's what I'm missing. Any idea what it is?
A profile, a picture or outfit. I would say. If you have only one lock left in the shop, it is not an outfit. You have the Alia and Naomi nude profile which appeared in their spots in the shop?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I actually had 35/36.
Yes, in the soul crystal bar are 36. But in the Extras Album are only 34. If you have less in it, you know it must be an item out of the extras album. If you have 34 in it, it must be another extra. Not all extras are in the extra album.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Frankly, Sophia's last revelation shocked me. Oh yes, the developer, what did he think of!
That she is Nadia? Because I think it was not so surprising. Especially after few hints she gave already.

Loved the comment she made during candle light dinner, which made Kaley believe what the MC says about her is true.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
That she is Nadia? Because I think it was not so surprising. Especially after few hints she gave already.

Loved the comment she made during candle light dinner, which made Kaley believe what the MC says about her is true.
Sophia being Nadia was actually clear long ago. It is also exactly clear what Madalyn is. The treasure has also appeared in the meantime. Now the only question that remains is what the demon cult is all about, which her brother already belonged to in the first game. In this regard, almost nothing has been answered so far. I guess the rest of the game will take a pretty dramatic turn. :cool:

I guess the game will end in a similar way to its predecessor. And then there will be a cliffhanger that will lead to game 3. I'm curious if I'm right

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes