cedd

Mar 7, 2021
anybody know how to change the resolution ? it only launches in some low res for me idk why and cant find the file in directory to change it

Momlover517

Sep 28, 2018
You're right, it's going too fast. At least the acceptance of the women among themselves. Individually it's mostly okay.

I'm not 100% sure because i haven't played the game from the beginning in ages. But wasn't it as if the women were generally always horny because something was wrong with the island? Or I'm confusing this with another game :confused:
Yes, actually you're right. But what I'm trying to tell is NLT comics and games are usually have incest contents. Which we can see the NLT opening "No Limit Taboo". I understand NLT to avoiding these things because of Patreon rules. But I dont know, something are going really fast and inexplicable. We'll see about that in the end.

moonstreak

May 12, 2019

We're a week away from the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia, which will feature new animated story scenes, a couple new outfits, some new tools for treasure hunting, and a bit of extra luck for those who find the secret.

The trailer for The Genesis Order is underway with the current cut containing 53 animated shots. Still a lot of work left to bring it to life, but I am excited to share it in the coming months!
Thank you for your support and have a great week!
Wait a minute "couple of new outfit" means on top of the booty call outfits they'll be getting more outfits for each character???

Drocz

Aug 7, 2017
I'm stuck with only two ladder segment. I can't find the third one. I have the one from the swimming pool and the one from the sofia's bathroom.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
There's two at Sofia's underground passage
THat's the issue I'm having the passage is blocked off. I watched a youtube walkthrough from the previous update that video shows the passage isn't blocked off. So I'm not sure if I missed something somewhere in the previous versions or if the games bugged and it blocked off the passage.

I did get locked in Sofia's basement and escaped thru the passage so I'm confused as to why its blocked off.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
The recipe chest doesn't work. All options all marked ??? and none of the recipes I've found have been added.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes