zajajin

Mar 12, 2020
View attachment 905150

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-02
Release Date: 2021-09-02
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: 94091
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -

Update Only
Win
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -

Extras: - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Save - Video Enhancements - Scene Player - All Saves - Spanish Translation -
Wallpaper
Guides: Craft Page Locations - Puzzle Solutions - Character Profile Locations - Picture Walkthrough

Viggy thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
im have problems in playing this game, my screen is partialy black and game ...

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
so the story is done and now they are just adding extra booty call scenes?
More or less. There are two booty calls, two extras and one new scene in last bonus content update.
what's our second bonus content? like the one's popping exclamation point on the map?
Exclamation mark is irelevant now. Today bonus content is in doc's cabinet.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

Watchr32

Jul 12, 2021
So lighting the 15th torch, anyone find if it did anything? Got to that point on my own, watching the walkthrough afterwards didn't show me anything I missed.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Okay with the new update, what was added? I only see the green exclamation point on the beach that repeats the ending. I tried looking around to see if there was anything else but not sure if I am seeing anything with this update?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Why am I at only 78% of the game and reached the finale which is at 94% of the game
You need complete all content. When you click on soul crystal/empty pocket there is progress bar on bottom.
Okay with the new update, what was added? I only see the green exclamation point on the beach that repeats the ending. I tried looking around to see if there was anything else but not sure if I am seeing anything with this update?
Ignore exclamation mark. You need find keys for doc's cabinet. They are like blue spot everywhere. They havent exactly point. I have one on cemetery, one next bar, one in deep jungle and one nex to lighthouse.

Reactions: zippydan

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
You need complete all content. When you click on soul crystal/empty pocket there is progress bar on bottom.

Ignore exclamation mark. You need find keys for doc's cabinet. They are like blue spot everywhere. They havent exactly point. I have one on cemetery, one next bar, one in deep jungle and one nex to lighthouse.
Yeah I kind of figure it out when I randomly pick up some loot in the park. I was able to get all the locker keys. One of the lockers had a chest key and I am looking for the chest at the moment.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yeah I kind of figure it out when I randomly pick up some loot in the park. I was able to get all the locker keys. One of the lockers had a chest key and I am looking for the chest at the moment.
You need go to casual temple, where was DP with Sofia. Use new coin here.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes