May 1, 2018
I CANT FIND MY SAVE DATA
It's right on the main page, but here it is anyway
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
You need go to casual temple, where was DP with Sofia. Use new coin here.
Okay I went to the temple and then I went back to the church to light the fire to get the chest. From looking at all the girls, the only girl that I need to get 4 KS pages is Madalyn. Or is that hidden in this update as well? Or they adding it for the next update?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Okay I went to the temple and then I went back to the church to light the fire to get the chest. From looking at all the girls, the only girl that I need to get 4 KS pages is Madalyn. Or is that hidden in this update as well? Or they adding it for the next update?
Its probably for future update.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what's the point in waste time on this instead on new game?? i mean story is finished right? so why bother

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
v. 94091 walkthrough
I have some problems for the skeleton key.

I don't have one and before this version i followed the walkthrough.

Could you tell me how to get that key? Thank you very much!

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have some problems for the skeleton key.

I don't have one and before this version i followed the walkthrough.

Could you tell me how to get that key? Thank you very much!
You need go to place where was DP with Sofia. Use new coin here and after scene take key

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
saving the best girl for last only one page to go. does anyone now what else they are planning that last page wont make 100%.

Reactions: Ranma

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
where exactly are you ? Have you already passed by here ?

v65122 v65122 (4).png ... or are you here ? v69012 v69012 (4).png

the important thing here is that you pick up the brocken key. If this is invisible, then click exactly on the specified position.
if this does not help, then tell me more precisely where you are - or send me your last save.
Same for me.. Bird never shows up no matter what I do. I have the broken keys. I just always get the message that a bird will drop a feather in the jungle.

1630610896732.png

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes