UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello, so there is no sex scene with MC, Janet and Kaley ? I mean better than the one in the mansion when Janet suck and MC fuck Kaley ?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
ok boomer...
its not as frequent updated you get new update on last site usually when someone ups to mega
So what you are saying is that even though page 1 says the update is for v94091 it is not the latest update of v94091?? And to get the very latest update to v94091 you have to hope and wait that someone other than the author of the post will post a updated MEGA link???

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
i found a kings offering chip in the last locker on the right in the doctors office. anyone know what you have to combine it with?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
So what you are saying is that even though page 1 says the update is for v94091 it is not the latest update of v94091?? And to get the very latest update to v94091 you have to hope and wait that someone other than the author of the post will post a updated MEGA link???
I am not sure what the problem is here. I just went to page 1 and checked all of the links for PC. I found all four were showing V94091. That was for the full version, and the update only version.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nelix171 and sixart

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I am not sure the problem is here. I just went to page 1 and checked all of the links for PC. I found all four were showing V94091. That was for the full version, and the update only version.
Thank you for replying. What do you mean by "I am not sure the problem is here" are you saying that my original question as to why people ask for an update is correct because the updated game and "update only" is already given on page 1, or that the updates on page 1 are not up to date??

• Haha
Reactions: Nelix171 and sixart
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes