El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Hello again. You guys have advised me that the reason the game doesn't work when I try to use the Game.exe in the "update only" download is because I am trying to use the update on a much older game version that I have. Ok that make sense, but I downloaded the latest update v94091 today and tried to use the Game.exe and got the same error eventhough the base game I have is v93083 that I got on 8-31-21 What am I doing wrong??

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Anyone have any idea where this hole leads (the mansion 3 floor)? With the mouse one can trace some kind of a path in the wall. And why are there two rooms in the mansion where I can't enter? Could rhose be the last secrets?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
Anyone have any idea where this hole leads (the mansion 3 floor)? With the mouse one can trace some kind of a path in the wall. And why are there two rooms in the mansion where I can't enter? Could rhose be the last secrets?
think its a chest key been awhile for that one best to look at the picture walkthrough

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Rooms are for future update.
Hole was part of game long time ago.

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
No matter what I tried, the point which you need to go by the ladder to get the feather, the stupid bird is never there. The keys are there, but not the bird.
I modified the save file to add one feather so that I could make the tranq gun, which worked.
But.. The hint is always stuck on blah blah a bird maybe dropped a feather in the forest.
Is there anyway to force that damn bird to show up?

• Haha

Kilmore7466

Oct 30, 2020
Downloaded the full game from Nopy, Windows version, but after unzipping the file and running the executable, it runs the windows store app, and remains in the search stage constantly. I re-downloaded and repeated the install with same results. Is there an issue with the download on that server?

Reactions: DavidCSR

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
Haha if I were a youngster, ( as you imply) I would probably know why you think my statement is dumb, but alas I am not. So tell me then, why does someone need for someone to post a link to the update, if the link is already given on page 1??
ok boomer...
its not as frequent updated you get new update on last site usually when someone ups to mega

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes