StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Missing key to the chest under water and in the church. The one I got from Madalyn I used under water. any ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
the soul crystal is stuck on the phrase to buy a lighter??? idk how to fix it since the squallmart is not selling any lighters.... i used a third party program that mods games like this to give myself a lighter but the soul crystal is still stuck on that phrase no matter how much i progress on my own.
Good afternoon guys, isn't there any kind of cheating for this game?

This is a very particular game, if you try to use cheats or modify so anything is out of place, you get shut out. If the game detects you have X amount of an item but only Y is available in the game, it might do something like not spawn a character where they're supposed to be to proceed

There's really no need for cheats anyway. Any progression questions can be answered (and probably have been 39 times) ITT, and if you just don't want to go about looking for collectibles/chest keys just get someone else's save file.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I'm waiting for final build since it looks like its coming soon, can anyone confirm how close are we to a final? can you reach the ending now ?
The game is currently at 94%. It gets updates twice a month. In the past, every update had 2%. The last 3 updates had, if I'm not mistaken, only 1 %. So, we still have to calculate 3 - 6 updates. I would expect 1 - 2 more updates because of bug fixes.

Therefore we can count on the full version from mid-october to mid-december 2021, I guess.

Reactions: Homealone

forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
church. After you open the locker in the doctors office with the talisman, go to the big temple, you'll see the altar is glowing again. step on it, bone madalyn, she leaves a skeleton key. Take the key back to the church and open the back room. Torch 15 is there...

and yeah no idea what it unlocked... :/
thnx, I've missed the locker key at the Mast, so couldn't get the talisman

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Stupid Question:- "The History of Yellow Paint" ??????
You can give it to Diana when she is in Library. Than if you have at 94%, you can do nothing.
The game is currently at 94%. It gets updates twice a month. In the past, every update had 2%. The last 3 updates had, if I'm not mistaken, only 1 %. So, we still have to calculate 3 - 6 updates. I would expect 1 - 2 more updates because of bug fixes.

Therefore we can count on the full version from mid-october to mid-december 2021, I guess.
Bonus content is 1% per update than 2% per month than 3 month from now. If its go like now.

Reactions: exazubi
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes