cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Haha if I were a youngster, ( as you imply) I would probably know why you think my statement is dumb, but alas I am not.
From your original question and replies on this topic I got the feeling that you are still wet behind the ears.
So tell me then, why does someone need for someone to post a link to the update, if the link is already given on page 1??
Thank you for replying. What do you mean by "I am not sure the problem is here" are you saying that my original question as to why people ask for an update is correct because the updated game and "update only" is already given on page 1, or that the updates on page 1 are not up to date??
So what you are saying is that even though page 1 says the update is for v94091 it is not the latest update of v94091?? And to get the very latest update to v94091 you have to hope and wait that someone other than the author of the post will post a updated MEGA link???
Before the download links show up on OP some people prefer to share/leak/drop devs original links in the thread. People do that either because they don't know how to use the report button on OP or because they want to farm likes.

As soon as Mods or Uploaders are informed, that a new update is available, they will start downloading and re-uploading the game on their own accounts on different download hosters (MEGA, Nopy, etc.). The reason for that: Sharing devs original download links on OP are forbidden, because it might get their (hoster) accounts suspended (causing too much traffic, exceeding download capacities etc.).

Humm, Well ok, but isn't that kinda stealing the thunder from the original poster Dark Coven? I mean can't people even wait until page 1 is updated?? If the original poster fails to do a service to members, then I can see a reason to pre-post an update, but if you are playing the game and want to update from time to time, then just keep checking page 1 for updates.
It doesn't matter which user created OP, they are just proxies and can be stripped-down of OP at any time.

In some rare cases OP no longer gets updated, but newer versions are shared in the thread, then people need to click through the thread to find the right download link.

Hello again. You guys have advised me that the reason the game doesn't work when I try to use the Game.exe in the "update only" download is because I am trying to use the update on a much older game version that I have. Ok that make sense, but I downloaded the latest update v94091 today and tried to use the Game.exe and got the same error eventhough the base game I have is v93083 that I got on 8-31-21 What am I doing wrong??
There are three reasons, why you can't play the latest version:
1. You tried to launch the game.exe from the update-only files -> doesn't work.
2. You applied the update-only files on a compressed version -> doesn't work.
3. You failed to successfully copy over the update-only files -> doesn't work.

You need a base version on which you apply the update-only files:
- For update-only file v94xx the base version is v93xx.
- For update-only file v95xx the base version is v94xx.
- For update-only file v96xx the base version is v95xx.

From above pattern you can see that the update-only files need to be applied in chronological order, otherwise you will run into an "Error: failed to load image" message.

How do you apply the update-only files?
- Simply by merging the "www" folder with the "www" folder of your base version.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have recently migrated to linux and can't run the linux version, any help will be appreciated
On Debian based Linux distros you only need to set execute permission to the nw file (perhaps to launcher.sh too).

On Arch based distros you might have to install a few more packages.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

John Nguyen

Jul 8, 2018
It's been a while since I played this game, may I ask how does DP work in this game? We have only 1 male MC to have sex with all the girls, right?

Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018
Can someone please explain why I'm getting a clunky piano sound every time I try to save my game?

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone please explain why I'm getting a clunky piano sound every time I try to save my game?
normally means that Defaultconfig.rpgsave or Defaultglobal.rpgsave is open by another process. Try to copy them to a new folder and see if the error message tells you they are being used by something.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v.94091] [NLT Media]
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 6.87 GB
Compressed Win Size: 1.20 GB

Original Mac Size: 7.02 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.34 GB

Original Linux Size: 6.88 GB
Compressed Linux Size: 1.21 GB

Original Update Size: 185 MB
Compressed Update Size (Encrypted): 85.7 MB
Compressed Update Size (Decrypted): 85.7 MB
PS: For update, check your "www\img\characters" folder.
If files extension are ".rpgmvp" download the encrypted and if extension are ".png" download decrypted.
If having issue updating, do delete your current one and download the full compressed version

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018
normally means that Defaultconfig.rpgsave or Defaultglobal.rpgsave is open by another process. Try to copy them to a new folder and see if the error message tells you they are being used by something.

I'm getting this. Seeing as though I'm computer illiterate can you explain it like I'm a 5 year old please :)

Slyurez

Apr 5, 2020
Their last game was purchasable on steam. Anyone has an idea when this game will be available on steam?

Dec 31, 2018
the soul crystal is stuck on the phrase to buy a lighter??? idk how to fix it since the squallmart is not selling any lighters.... i used a third party program that mods games like this to give myself a lighter but the soul crystal is still stuck on that phrase no matter how much i progress on my own.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes